Thread: Shadow wolf energy

Farm Supplier

Shadow wolf energy

The Shadow wolf was a prize for the top two winners of each block of the Leader board event. After spending gems to buy energy or boosts, the reward was this creature that drops 2 energy daily, with a chance of more (not really). It is discouraging for those who still participate and invest, to get this kind of prize, so poor. The event before this one had as reward a unicorn that works as an alicorn (40 energy per week).

I'd like to kindly ask that the lower limit of this Shadow wolf gets increased, because it's really insulting for the winners. Even the individual prizes (energy ones) are way better, then why is a prize of a competition event that involved gems, so tiny? Actually, it ends up giving ONE energy, because you use one to tap the wolf.... Visiting neighbors gives more...

Thanks.

Totally agree. Winning this prize was truly disappointing. I won't put the effort into another leaderboard event. Not enough reward from this one.

Nightclub Owner
    That whole event was a disappointment.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Agreed it's worthless and I get black flag so I stoped collecting .
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Guess I?ll put him with the rest of the slackers... he?ll look huge next to the pastel alicorns and spring unicorns.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Rat tail and something underwhelming that I don't remember.

Worst LB prize ever. I played for the trade tickets and game coins (still looking for Sabrina) but it's highly unlikely I would do another LB event with as much effort as I put into this one.

I see someone mentioned the troll camp drops troll tokens? Not in my kingdom. :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Shadow wolf banished to invatory, no energy from any collection just usual monster materials. I was mostly in it to get gold coins but still not impressed! The leaderboard was a disaster, I spent nearly all my energy on the event but still never got anywhere close to the 25,000 plus points of the top three, 1st place was up to nearly 40,000!
    Just quoting opinions on the original thread