View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

    12 42.86%
  • I didn't like this event

    6 21.43%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

    8 28.57%
  • I didn't participate

    1 3.57%
  • Aircelot

    18 64.29%
  • Geodancer

    14 50.00%
  • Hurricorn

    18 64.29%
  • Lazy Leafs

    4 14.29%
  • Flame Tree

    3 10.71%
  • Food

    22 78.57%
  • Runes

    23 82.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

    1 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: STORYBOOK: Erratic Elements - 2018 Nov 27 (POLL ADDED)

  1. #11
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    I?m on the step to hatch the aircelot and I earned it, but it?s not in my storage...
    Try closing and restarting your game. It usually helps.

  2. #12
    Thanks, I have force closed multiple times over the day and nothing ...

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    Thanks, I have force closed multiple times over the day and nothing ...
    Have you tried restarting your device? Some players need to do that, not just restart game. Try and check under "ALL" tab under storage. If it's still missing, contact Support: support form for further assistance.
    ۰۰❀۰۰❀۰۰❀ Happy Holidays! Love, Joy and Peace to All! ❀۰۰❀۰۰❀۰۰

    Send me a private message if you are looking for me.
    Storm8 Support: support.storm8.com

  4. #14
    Thanks for the form, I contacted support and will hope for the best. The Aircelot is my favorite of the animals so even though I hope to get it in time to finish the whole event, I'll just be happy if I am able to get Aircelot...

  5. #15
    I accidentally pressed skip for 50 gems on this Act 2: Hatch a common Frozen Phoenix (Breed Dark + Water) (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h.) (Skip 50 Gems)Auto completed
    Anyway to reset it and get my 50 gems back?

  6. #16
    Capitolo 7 atto 3 : accoppiamento di Aircelot con Frozen Phoenixe ....23 ore!!! Com'? possibile? Incredibile 😨

  7. #17
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by NilsonPets View Post
    I accidentally pressed skip for 50 gems on this Act 2: Hatch a common Frozen Phoenix (Breed Dark + Water) (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h.) (Skip 50 Gems)Auto completed
    Anyway to reset it and get my 50 gems back?
    Try contacting Storm8 (see Rynetory's post, #13, for the link). I really hope they'll refund your gems. Good luck!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-04-18 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Discussing Support actions - private between player and Support.

  8. #18
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    403
    I cannot thank you enough, JMATARII for all your hard work and putting together all the steps in the storybook for us. You're awesome!!!

  9. #19
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Capitolo 7 atto 3 : accoppiamento di Aircelot con Frozen Phoenixe ....23 ore!!! Com'? possibile? Incredibile ��
    Aircelot (Lightning/Earth) + Frozen Phoenix (Winter/Dark) = Zapra (Lighting/Dark) = 23 hours

    I got Beegull = 13 hours

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Aircelot (Lightning/Earth) + Frozen Phoenix (Winter/Dark) = Zapra (Lighting/Dark) = 23 hours

    I got Beegull = 13 hours
    Grazie dell'informazione ☺
    Mi sembra comunque un tempo esagerato per un libro di fiabe 😩

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •