View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

1 5.26%
  • I didn't like this event

10 52.63%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

16 84.21%
  • I didn't participate

1 5.26%
  • Storm Fan

3 15.79%
  • Storm Parasol

4 21.05%
  • Shadow Kirin

12 63.16%
  • Skydancer

9 47.37%
  • Jetstream

9 47.37%
  • Umbrella Tree

1 5.26%
  • Food

11 57.89%
  • Runes

14 73.68%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Sky High - 2018 Nov 20 (POLL ADDED)

FOREST PARTY: Sky High - 2018 Nov 20 (POLL ADDED)

Jetstream, Skydancer - new creatures
    More information on Jetstream, Skydancer in Creatures Guide.

Updates: (Added by Rynetory2)

Duality Signs from the Mine - fixed
    Please contact Support: support form if issue persists.
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Chunk View Post
    This issue should be resolved as of now. If you experienced any issues, please write into support.
    Bug thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ens-for-mining

How to play?
    In the Sky High event, you and other players will collect Duality Signs to earn individual and community prizes!

- Earn up to 500 points by raising a Marbled Stalker to level 10
    - Hatching animals from you Nest
    - Harvesting food at your Farms
    - Evolving your animals
    - Breeding your animals (2x Bonus from breeding during this event!)
    - Obtaining the Storm Fan or the Storm Parasol
    - Digging in the Mine

Once you collect enough Duality Signs to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the community collectively gathers enough Duality Signs to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough Duality Signs to be eligible will receive it.

Your prizes will be placed in your storage.

Prizes
    Individual Prizes:
    First Prize: Storm Fan : 75
    Second Prize: Shadow Kirin : 450
    Third Prize: Storm Parasol : 1,250
    Fourth Prize: Skydancer : 2,000
    Fifth Prize: Jetstream : 3,200

Community Prizes
    (unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 Duality Signs, you are eligible for community prizes.)
    First Prize: Umbrella Tree (decoration)
    Second Prize: Food
    Third Prize: Runes

Event Boosts
    Storm Fan - Collect 4 Duality Signs / 4 hrs (75 gems)
    Storm Parasol - Collect 16 Duality Signs / 4 hrs (250 gems)

Goals
    Stone Claws
    Goal 1
    Hatch a Marbled Stalker (Earth + Nature = 5-hour breeding and evolving times)
    REWARD: 250 Duality Signs

Goal 2
    Raise your Marbled Stalker to Level 10
    REWARD: 250 Duality Signs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3383 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	48677
    Last edited by deadpixel; 11-27-18 at 08:29 AM.

Another Fairy and another antlered creature, a Kirin by the looks of its design.

I just might play this through to get the Kirin.

Banned
    I didn't see that you had already started a thread, so I started a new one. I will just transfer my comment here, if you don't mind: "Sorry, I don't have time to upload a photo right now, but I got a pop up that the next event is a Forest Party, and the 2 creatures shown are a pink fairy and yet another Kirin, this one being white. Wow, they really outdid themselves this time. *sarcasm* Two totally unimaginative "new" animals. This is what we get for Thanksgiving? I know that the game is worldwide and not US-centric, but we really could have used some cute farmyard animals for this holiday, like a new type of turkey, a cute pig, anything remotely related to Thanksgiving. The holiday might not be worldwide, but I know that they have farm animals in every country. And these are literally just recolorings of previous animals. I think they are giving up on Fantasy Forest Story, guys: no expansions, no truly *new* animals, etc. My mother got me a $100 iTunes gift card for my birthday which I totally intended to sink into FFS, but I'm afraid I would just be throwing my money away on a game that isn't going to improve or expand. There is plenty of potential here, especially since, unlike in Dragon Story, not every animal has to be a dragon. There are so many options out there. There are 8.7 million species of animals in the world (that, of course, includes insects, reptiles, fish, etc, in addition to the more popular birds and mammals). But, still.

Sorry, I don't mean to be so negative sometimes. I love the game and I used to love coming to the forums for fun and conversation and to have fun discussing the game with my fellow players, but lately the game has been a bit of a disappointment, and the fact that so many fewer people are posting in the forum is also a bit of a downer. I do also post when I see something I like or something positive happening with the game. "

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I didn't see that you had already started a thread, so I started a new one. I will just transfer my comment here, if you don't mind: "Sorry, I don't have time to upload a photo right now, but I got a pop up that the next event is a Forest Party, and the 2 creatures shown are a pink fairy and yet another Kirin, this one being white. Wow, they really outdid themselves this time. *sarcasm* Two totally unimaginative "new" animals. This is what we get for Thanksgiving? I know that the game is worldwide and not US-centric, but we really could have used some cute farmyard animals for this holiday, like a new type of turkey, a cute pig, anything remotely related to Thanksgiving. The holiday might not be worldwide, but I know that they have farm animals in every country. And these are literally just recolorings of previous animals. I think they are giving up on Fantasy Forest Story, guys: no expansions, no truly *new* animals, etc. My mother got me a $100 iTunes gift card for my birthday which I totally intended to sink into FFS, but I'm afraid I would just be throwing my money away on a game that isn't going to improve or expand. There is plenty of potential here, especially since, unlike in Dragon Story, not every animal has to be a dragon. There are so many options out there. There are 8.7 million species of animals in the world (that, of course, includes insects, reptiles, fish, etc, in addition to the more popular birds and mammals). But, still.

Sorry, I don't mean to be so negative sometimes. I love the game and I used to love coming to the forums for fun and conversation and to have fun discussing the game with my fellow players, but lately the game has been a bit of a disappointment, and the fact that so many fewer people are posting in the forum is also a bit of a downer. I do also post when I see something I like or something positive happening with the game. "
    I would also love to see them put in a way we could trade doubles of animals something like in D.S. Instead of just selling them for 100 coins! And I love what you wrote above!

Executive Chef
    Totally agree Phoenix. Why else is there silence? It makes me feel like they don?t want to say out loud the game is finished so we just say nothing.

Anyway, I used to play every event and tried my absolute hardest but now, you have to be so careful which animals you place because of the lack of space. So I don?t want to be forced to hatch animals for events like story books. - ok. I just realised this was a world event and not a storybook...I?ll play along half hearted cos I never get the final prize anyway so no point in trying. Means it?s won?t mess with my food supply.

Grand Emperor
    deadpixel - Thank you for starting thread and kindly keeping Post 1 updated for the community.

For your convenience, I've added the template for your update to Post 1.

The writing has been on the wall for a pretty long time. I'd say since the failed launch of the "Isle of Fortune."

It's a shame really because even though they modeled the game after DS, they improved on many aspects of the gameplay. Their graphics and design of creatures were in the early days superior to DS'. Just look at the Battle Tournaments, almost every creature has its unique, animated attacks; compare this to DS' battles where the dragon only zooms across the screen to crash into its opponent. I still laugh at how silly that looks till today, even after playing DS since it was released.

Now, however, all we're getting are, in Phoenix's words, recolored animals. I highlighted the issue of recolored animals when they released their fourth or was it fifth, recolored otter almost a year ago, but was sneered at by someone in this forum asking me how else I thought otters should look.

Anyway, I'm still hoping that the coming of the new Realm Runes producing creature is a sign that they are releasing new expansions. It might still turn out to be a harbinger of doom though, especially with its slightly demonic design

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    deadpixel - Thank you for starting thread and kindly keeping Post 1 updated for the community.

For your convenience, I've added the template for your update to Post 1.
    Great! Thanks, Rynetory

Farm Supplier
    I have to agree with Phoenix, there seems to be a lack of innovation to say the least. Why have tournaments with animals that have already been the goal before. I have a hundred animals in storage like many other players, why not add a new dimension as others have suggested and be able to swap animals in and out of a stable. Seems to me the forum has much better ideas than s8. Having said that I think Rynetory does a great job, please feedback for us��

Executive Chef
    Is the 2nd price a creature or a decoration
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19