• Q4. Winter Presents

22 40.00%
  • Q5. I like this update

16 29.09%
  • Q5. I didn't like this update

15 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Noodle House, Boilers & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Nov 27 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I guess the grinch is responsible for this event. Been playing since it started and I’ve gotten nothing from the kitchen, chickens and the rest of the things your supposed to collect from another event storm8 has screwed up for everyone. It looked like a fun event.

Farm Supplier
    The noodle house and boiler appear to be new permanent craft buildings (unsellable and unstorable). I wish they would stop doing that. If we want to remove building or get rid of an animal/animal enclosure, we should be able to. I have craft buildings, like the cotton candy maker, that I don't use and don't like, but I can't get rid of. I don't have the geese because I don't know if I want them, and I know I can't get rid of them. I actually like the noodle shop, but some forewarning would be nice! And why can't we at least store these things? Not being able to store or sell makes decorating a chore.

So I’m trying to be realistic here about how much my kitchen has run since this game has launched. I have had one item drop since last night and it’s been running pretty much nonstop. If the drop rate does not improve I am logging off and that may be the end of Farm Story 2 for me for a very long while. This drop rate **** is very annoying but lets see how the day goes, with my kitchen running nonstop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnsstx View Post
    Minty Boiler gives me water every few hours, I think it?s 5. So you can harvest it over and over. If you tap it, it will tell you how much time left to next harvest. That?s how mine works.
    Thanks! The boiler disappeared for awhile and then came back when it was ready to be harvested again. It didn’t disappear this time.

Rhino Keeper
    I can buy harvest corn from the last event but not items from this event?????!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    I can buy harvest corn from the last event but not items from this event?????!!
    People selling harvest corn are doing so to dump them from the last event.

Rhino Keeper
    The side goal of Catch A Yeti has a glitch or problem. I fed it 5 fish and it went to 2 of 2 and then back to 1 of 2. Event is already frustrating with low drops and not being able to sell things. Only the bots can buy. Now a glitch... I used to like this game but lately not so much.

Rhino Keeper
    I swear I'm not trying to be a troublemaker. Just want to bring up a serious concern. The current drop rate seems a bit off, by that I mean, super low, for a DIY event. I'm getting very little from 1. Planes 2. Kitchen 3. Chicken. Perhaps the super low drop rate is meant for tradable event? Since this event changed from tradable to DIY, maybe the drop rate can be increased a bit to help us out? Thank u

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    People selling harvest corn are doing so to dump them from the last event.
    Yes, but old event items are always blocked and only the bots and Stormie see and buy them.

Farm Supplier
    Hello all and good luck to this new event

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast