• Q4. Winter Presents

22 40.00%
  • Q5. I like this update

16 29.09%
  • Q5. I didn't like this update

15 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: UPDATE: Noodle House, Boilers & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Nov 27 (POLL ADDED)

Ignore

Rhino Keeper
    I was inactive when this quest was released. I still have the Chef Gnome?s Boiler goal but am not inclined to spend 200 gems for this thing. What am I missing by not completing this goal?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    I was inactive when this quest was released. I still have the Chef Gnome?s Boiler goal but am not inclined to spend 200 gems for this thing. What am I missing by not completing this goal?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1553212

Fashion Designer
    You DO need the boiler. You do NOT need the chef's boiler. An dig you really don't want the boiler at all, there are ALOT of boiled waters for sale in the paper all the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Thanks for replying.

I had viewed that thread but still am unsure as to whether I?m missing out on some aspect of the game by not purchasing the 200 gem boiler. I have the other boiler and have been using it and the pasta house for quite some time.

I still have the goal though prompting me to spend 200 gems on another boiler. My question is....by not making that purchase am I preventing other goals from opening or missing out on game features opened by that one purchase. I certainly don?t need more another boiler and definitely not for 200 gems.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Thanks for replying.

I had viewed that thread but still am unsure as to whether I?m missing out on some aspect of the game by not purchasing the 200 gem boiler. I have the other boiler and have been using it and the pasta house for quite some time.

I still have the goal though prompting me to spend 200 gems on another boiler. My question is....by not making that purchase am I preventing other goals from opening or missing out on game features opened by that one purchase. I certainly don?t need more another boiler and definitely not for 200 gems.

I don't have the 200 gem boiler I get lots of hot water from the other boiler.
    I don't think you are missing out on anything.
    But I just finished buying my sixth show pony is what I have been working on a long time.
    That was my priority.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I don't have the 200 gem boiler I get lots of hot water from the other boiler.
    I don't think you are missing out on anything.
    But I just finished buying my sixth show pony is what I have been working on a long time.
    That was my priority.
    Congrats on your ponies!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for replying.

On the other hand--and for this you may want to ask someone who actually did buy the Chef's Boiler to find out if it does apply--spending the gems here may allow you to collect 2-3 extra points during leaderboard events. It may not seem like a whole lot, but 2-3 extra points every couple of hours does add up.

Though, to be honest, I still have that goal sitting in my queue too. Maybe one day I will clear it...IF I ever manage to save up enough gems to buy a show pony...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for replying.

Hi, I bought the 2nd boiler back when it was on sale. I can tell you that you are not missing out, if you already have enough boiling water for your noodle house crafts.
    During LB, when I collect from both boilers, I get 5 LB points (like Pookiebear said). That’s about the only good thing.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122