• Q4. Winter Presents

22 40.00%
  • Q5. I like this update

16 29.09%
  • Q5. I didn't like this update

15 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Noodle House, Boilers & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Nov 27 (POLL ADDED)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Thanks for the info, what did you get from smashing the winter present ?
    I haven't smashed it. Tis a mighty pretty present!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Cheese is in the market!
    wheeeeeeeee!!!!

addendum: actually, anyone still seeing items in newspaper?! cuz in the last half an hour or so, i'm starting to see blank spots show up when my newspaper refreshes...like what happens when the event items are invisible even though you can sell them....i can't help but think those spots are where people were selling their noodles when the event first started......:\
    Last edited by orca1006; 11-27-18 at 08:01 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to say that if the event starts out as tradable, whether intentional or by accident, the event should stay tradable. To pull the event items from the market four hours into the event is not at all ladylike. The event started off 'Tis the Season to be Jolly, four hours later it turned sour real fast. I love this game, honestly I do. But I don't understand the reason behind changing rules of game once game has already started.

Anyway, nothing for me to do now, my passion fruit vines just yielded zero basil, three hrs wait time.

Btw, is the Noodle House a permanent thing? If so are the recipes behind the three yeti food permanent?

Rhino Keeper
    ok, so guess i'm not crazy then....

btw, i *really really* hope this was an unintentional booboo when they really only wanted to make the maizes from last event invisible. and indeed, nothing more to do but to keep slaving my chickens away...(until maybe hopefully Rynetory2 can check on this for us?!).....fingers crossed in the mean time...

Farm Supplier
    What are the candies for?

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I don't want to sound overly negative since it's only starting of event. For some odd reason, this events reminds me of that other event where we have to collect millions of feather hats. That event with the feather hats we have to GIVE each costumes 3 then 4 then 5 then 6 then ultimately 7. Those feather hats can be sold in market. I remember buying them.
    If this event is same format, I doubt I'll finish now the raw event materials can't be sold to help others. I hope fervently this is another type of event.
    If it's the same as feather hats, Storm 8 please let us trade event raw materials. Thx

Rhino Keeper
    Well this event isn’t starting good been collecting from the chickens and the kitchen since it started earlier today and I haven’t found one item from them. I’m guessing it was a mistake because when this event first started i saw noodles and garlic in the market and now nothing, they should of left it the way it was and not fix it.

Executive Chef
    I won a farmers truck from a present

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Just wanted to say that if the event starts out as tradable, whether intentional or by accident, the event should stay tradable. To pull the event items from the market four hours into the event is not at all ladylike. The event started off 'Tis the Season to be Jolly, four hours later it turned sour real fast. I love this game, honestly I do. But I don't understand the reason behind changing rules of game once game has already started.
    Totally agree! But I noticed that Stormie left all items in our barn to take up space!!!

Fashion Designer
    Any information of the prize list anyone? I'd love to get 100 gems from the present tile, imagine with 100 hammers, how many gems will we earn..? Lol, just kidding.

To add: I win a peppermint pole? I think it is from an old xmas event I joined and won the xmas reindeer? Anyway the pole is cute, thank you.
    Last edited by raissawinda; 11-28-18 at 02:56 AM.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast