• Q4. Winter Presents

22 40.00%
  • Q5. I like this update

16 29.09%
  • Q5. I didn't like this update

15 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Noodle House, Boilers & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Nov 27 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by k1rf View Post
    Absolutely. Stop sleeping people, milk those chickens like it?s christmas lol. That?s the only option for those of us that don?t live in our mother?s basement ��
    Ps the question marks are not meant to be, this forum likes apostrophes as much as chickens like dropping Parmesan cheese
    Thanks for the giggles....definitely not an event even if you even have half a life and some commitments. I can't seem to collect enough to get past level 7. I keep tickling my chickens but they aren't being very cooperative and as far as my deliveries go guess the plane isn't going to the correct destinations.
    Congrats to those that completed this event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by k1rf View Post
    Absolutely. Stop sleeping people, milk those chickens like it?s christmas lol. That?s the only option for those of us that don?t live in our mother?s basement 😂
    Ps the question marks are not meant to be, this forum likes apostrophes as much as chickens like dropping Parmesan cheese
    You are HYSTERICAL!

Executive Chef
    Well, with less than 24 hours left to go, and me needing to sleep and work during at least 14 of those hours, I guess I'm done. I've been collecting from the chickens every 30 minutes, but with 12 chickens dropping either 0, 1, or 2 Parmesan Cheese each time--usually 0--unless the drop rate increases exponentially, there's no way I'll be able to collect another 143 Parmesan Cheese before the end of the event.

Oh, well. Maybe if I wasn't getting so many of the Blue Yeti Spaghetti Noodles instead of Book Pages...and maybe if Mother Goose didn't take so long to read them...and maybe if drop rates were more balanced...and maybe if that dish did not require 15 Parmesan Cheese...maybe then I'd have a chance. But that's a lot of maybes...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Well, with less than 24 hours left to go, and me needing to sleep and work during at least 14 of those hours, I guess I'm done. I've been collecting from the chickens every 30 minutes, but with 12 chickens dropping either 0, 1, or 2 Parmesan Cheese each time--usually 0--unless the drop rate increases exponentially, there's no way I'll be able to collect another 143 Parmesan Cheese before the end of the event.

Oh, well. Maybe if I wasn't getting so many of the Blue Yeti Spaghetti Noodles instead of Book Pages...and maybe if Mother Goose didn't take so long to read them...and maybe if drop rates were more balanced...and maybe if that dish did not require 15 Parmesan Cheese...maybe then I'd have a chance. But that's a lot of maybes...
    The Mother Goose needs a CD player and a handsfree, so she doesn't have to read that thick blue Bible and can give us 15 cheese every hour.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    The Mother Goose needs a CD player and a handsfree, so she doesn't have to read that thick blue Bible and can give us 15 cheese every hour.
    Ha ha, yes, spot on xx��

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Did you complete this event?
    3. Which goal were you at when the event ended?
    4. Which prizes did you like?
    5. Did you like this update?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rhino Keeper
    With 9 hours left, I still need 5 spaghettis and 3 lasagnas.

the last 30+ deliveries and 2 mother gooses—3 lasagna sauces.

7 times collecting from 12 chickens—enough cheese to make 1 spaghetti

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post

I finished all the Lasagna, and all the Ravioli. The sticking point: the Spaghetti. I gave it my best shot, but I won't be able to craft 7 Spaghetti in the last 7 hours of the event, not unless every single chicken (I have 12) drops Parmesan Cheese every single time I collect. Oh, well.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too on the chicken drops.. now 7 hours left and I still need 6 yeti spaghettis... not going to happen even if there was a miracle parmesan rain storm and I've worked my butt off on this whole event... diligently setting timers to collect chickens and making books... still not good enough.. sad about my wasted efforts....

Executive Chef
    Hmmmm so if you completed the event, that means you have no life? Ha, so funny! Not everyone's drop rate is the same just saying. I had some troubles with my drop rate some, but I got more items than anything. Also the game is free and supposed to be fun so why act stressed and etc on here because you can't finish a event. Lol!! Anyways oh well... Good luck on the next event and let the complaining begin