• Q4. Winter Presents

22 40.00%
  • Q5. I like this update

16 29.09%
  • Q5. I didn't like this update

15 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Noodle House, Boilers & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Nov 27 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    I gave up after receiving Mother Goose. Not doing the 20 deliveries per day to receive a present either as I won't be able to complete them.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebeemer9 View Post
    Every time I turn around, I hit a wrong button (always for something I?d NEVER intentionally use a gem for) & lose every gem I?ve saved. I?ve deleted at least 8 of Storm 8?s games, after repeatedly asking if they couldn?t please put in a ?are you sure? button. I deleted each game the next time I lost my gems over accidentally hitting a wrong button. This is the last game I am playing of theirs & im one more mistake away from deleting it. I?m sick of saving, saving, saving, & have yet to buy something I truly wanted to use the gems on. I wouldn?t pay for another gem again if they put a *** to my back. I went to Send a delivery & hit the send button, but it wasn?t on the right delivery. Miraculously, it cost just what I had in gems to send, if it would have cost more, it wouldn?t have gone. These events where everytime you do ANYTHING, they shove something in your storage, so when I try to get an item that?s finished out appliance it?s in, I can?t, cuz my storage is full again, are another reason I?m ready to put this game in with the other deleted ones. I?m sick of waiting a week or more for 1 paint or 1 map, so it takes a month+ for one barn upgrade or 1 land expansion. I am so far behind where I should be cuz I have no room for another animals pen or the latest machine cuz of lack of space & the prices being jacked so high, I?m saving up for the building offered 3-4 buildings back. Nothing fun about this game in any way shape or form if you don?t have tons of gems. You can?t even fill orders....if they want 15 green grape items, you?re guaranteed to only get purple grapes every harvest but the last one before time is up. Same for cinnamon.oil vs. sticks, almonds vs almond milk, etc..
    Yep, you got it bang on there, I just do what I can, when I can, and super careful to not use gems by accident, I have learnt the hard way, over the last year or so I have noticed it?s gotten worse and worse and events one after the other, while people keep using real money they will continue making it more difficult, I?m on level 6 of the event but am now giving up, you just cannot get enough cheeses from the chickens x
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-03-18 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Edit quote

This has happened to me too. It is way too easy to spend your gems on something you don't want. It makes me so mad.

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys,

The thread is going off topic. Hope we can return back to event topic. There are existing threads for gem confirmation, please continue your discussion there. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    The Yeti is a penguin in disguise. It walks like a penguin and waddles like them. What a let down. Too many pets resembling the penguins.

Rhino Keeper
    This may have already been brought up, I haven't read every post, but in Yeti spaghetti's to do list in the game lasagna is spelled lasanga. I checked the first page of this post to make sure it wasn't a game thing but it's spelled correctly there.

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if they can make the Yeti the same size as the one on the Yeti snack.

Farm Supplier
    I agree I was having fun.. but it got too hard ��

Executive Chef
    Be on the lookout for the new goals that have been announced for the Noodle House and its items. I didn't think to screenshot or copy them down, but there is a 4-step goal connected to Piper, and three 1-step goals for Morgan (make and give one Lasagna from the Bakery, make and give one Spaghetti from the Noodle House, and make and give one Ramen from the Sushi Shop).

I love playing farm story 2. BUT. Making this latest quest so HARD and drawn out it becomes quite boring.
    I was selling those blue things as I noticed they were for sale. Not anymore. Why? Chickens not enough cheese. Storm 8 do you realise keep us interested and we will manage to keep supporting you.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast