• Q4. Winter Presents

22 40.00%
  • Q5. I like this update

16 29.09%
  • Q5. I didn't like this update

15 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Noodle House, Boilers & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Nov 27 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    You expand to the water garden to get the crop dryer then you put the rice in the crop dryer. You can't grow rice in a plot

Quote Originally Posted by wordsfan View Post
    I don't participate in time limited events as I can't complete them.

But the pasta generally seems to be a long term goal?

I've done parts 1-3 and now part 4 requires rice grains from the crop dryer? I'm on level 44 and can't yet grow rice so I'm wondering if I'll be able to get the crop dryer when I can? What level is this at?

I can't see crop dryer in my market though so I'm a bit confused.

Can anyone help please? Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wordsfan View Post
    I don't participate in time limited events as I can't complete them.

But the pasta generally seems to be a long term goal?

I've done parts 1-3 and now part 4 requires rice grains from the crop dryer? I'm on level 44 and can't yet grow rice so I'm wondering if I'll be able to get the crop dryer when I can? What level is this at?

I can't see crop dryer in my market though so I'm a bit confused.

Can anyone help please? Thanks
    Yes some of these goals are regular game goals, mentioned in Page 1 of current thread.

The crop dryer is part of the Water Garden, just at the top of it. See Chapter Water Garden in the Guide. You can find the information on rice here as well. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247879

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    raissawinda is correct. This is a regular game update and the Chef Gnome's Boiler goal is a regular game goal. Like all regular game goals, there's no expiry and they remain in your goal list until completion. See Page 1 of current thread for list of regular and limited time goals of this update.
    That's absurd? There have been dozens of other timed events where items have become permanent like this, but once the event is over, the "goal" disappears but the item can still be purchased in the market.

So you're telling me that for the first time in the game's history, a timed event's goal to waste gems is going to stay and that I have to ignore it and be careful not to accidentally click on it? Ridiculous! S8, please fix this... Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    This is not the first time we have updates with regular game goals. You could be thinking Chef Gnome Boiler was part of the event. It is not an event goal; it is a regular game goal. I do have some older game goals which are still in my goal list. Regular game goals remain in our goal list until completion, for Farm Story 2 and other Storm8 games. You can see the list of regular game goals in Goal Guide.

Le sigh

Ok thanks guys. Gonna take me ages to get to the water garden I'm nowhere near yet - any tips on getting expansion stuff especially deeds? I know I don't ever sell mine as they're so hard to get and do I can understand others not selling too.

I play a lot but rarely manage to complete a train or truck.

Anyway off to play and make lasagne lol

Please help me. I?ve been trying to buy Pepper and Cheese Ravioli, but there are some sort of fault...It showing a 🔒 with a Lv. 1,000 at the bottom of the product. I can make it but I can?t buy it or sell it. Could you please have a look and fix it. Thank you ever so much.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkjqrxy View Post
    Please help me. I?ve been trying to buy Pepper and Cheese Ravioli, but there are some sort of fault...It showing a 🔒 with a Lv. 1,000 at the bottom of the product. I can make it but I can?t buy it or sell it. Could you please have a look and fix it. Thank you ever so much.
    You can't buy it, neither can I: it was a special event you had to win the recipe by doing a series of goals.

I did not do the goals so it is level 1000 for me as well.

You are lucky you can make I can't.

I finished the event so I’m able to cook this recipe but I cannot buy it of my neighbor who also finished that event and I cannot sell it too. Should I be able to buy it or sell it to those who won this recipe?? That’s fair enough
    Last edited by Bkjqrxy; 02-09-19 at 10:53 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkjqrxy View Post
    I finished the event so I’m able to cook this recipe but I cannot buy it of my neighbor who also finished that event and I cannot sell it too. Should I be able to buy it or sell it to those who won this recipe?? That’s fair enough
    I'm afraid the game does not allow anyone to buy it, even those who are able to craft it. I've submitted members' feedback to the team. Hopefully the team will give us the option to buy it. For now we can't.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the Pepper and Cheese Ravioli has been fixed for those of us that completed that extra goal. I can make it but still can't buy it. It is showing level 1000.