• Q4. Winter Presents

22 40.00%
  • Q5. I like this update

16 29.09%
  • Q5. I didn't like this update

15 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Noodle House, Boilers & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Nov 27 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    I only need 3 more spaghetti to be finished with goal 9. If you just keep trying instead of complaining on here, you will get further. I understand the drop rate, but you just have to keep trying or why bother. Complaining constantly will get you no where.

Host(ess)
    Absolutely. Stop sleeping people, milk those chickens like it?s christmas lol. That?s the only option for those of us that don?t live in our mother?s basement 😂
    Ps the question marks are not meant to be, this forum likes apostrophes as much as chickens like dropping Parmesan cheese
    Last edited by k1rf; 12-07-18 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Typos

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I only need 3 more spaghetti to be finished with goal 9. If you just keep trying instead of complaining on here, you will get further. I understand the drop rate, but you just have to keep trying or why bother. Complaining constantly will get you no where.
    How have you done so well, I am on level 8, made all of the others but not even 1st spaghetti and it wants 6!, drops are rubbish from the chickens compared to the amount needed so no wonder people are complaining and you won?t stop them, I just do what I can and so be it, hope you manage to complete it, good luck, I doubt I will but not really bothered as I haven?t wasted real money on it 😁

The game should let you remove it AFTER the time limit is up for the entire event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Glad to hear you are doing well and so close to the finish line. As for me, not doing well but I’m not ready to give up. I’m still on goal 8 and been there 3 days—still need 2 spaghettis and 2 lasagnas. I’m lucky if I get 1 yellow lasagna sauce to 20 plane deliveries. As far as the spaghetti is concerned I can either get cheese or the blue sauce. I can make all the ravioli I want, but that doesn’t help. As far as my complaining goes.....the 3 minutes it took to respond to your comment didn’t hinder my playing time. It gave me something to do instead of sitting around waiting on my chickens.

I finally managed to finish the goal yesterday. My Snow Yeti is really cute! Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by bubaxx; 12-08-18 at 11:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    Got my Yeti this morning. So cute! Good luck everyone...

Rhino Keeper
    I’m still on level 8 with 5 spaghettis to make, took a day to get just 15 cheeses from the rare drops! Somehow don’t think I’ll complete it as I will have to sleep at some point, oh and work too!! Deffo not an event for people who work and sleep, I think it’s very unfairly fixed to try and force people to spend real money!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I’m still on level 8 with 5 spaghettis to make, took a day to get just 15 cheeses from the rare drops! Somehow don’t think I’ll complete it as I will have to sleep at some point, oh and work too!! Deffo not an event for people who work and sleep, I think it’s very unfairly fixed to try and force people to spend real money!!
    I don't sleep yet I can't finish it in time too, lols. Stuck at level 7 for 3 daaayyysss.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I don't sleep yet I can't finish it in time too, lols. Stuck at level 7 for 3 daaayyysss.....
    Lol ah bless ya, I will try my best, its good to finish the level if only for the prize as it could be a pet, I have had some nice little ornamental prizes to be fair and with the deliveries I am creeping up faster to level up to level 58 sooner so theres an upside, good luck with level 7 xx