View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

5 15.63%
  • I did not like this Event

19 59.38%
  • I could not finish in Time.

16 50.00%
  • Chimney Dragon

6 18.75%
  • Green Christmas Dragon

5 15.63%
  • Festive Night Dragon

10 31.25%
  • Amaryllis Dragon

11 34.38%
  • Pile of Snowballs

0 0%
  • Plump Snowdragon

1 3.13%
  • Powered Pine

3 9.38%
  • Raw Marbles

1 3.13%
  • Island Maps

3 9.38%
  • Firapples

8 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Snowday Dreaming Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Skybirdie54 View Post
    yes you can catch early you can also raise it to level six early and it will count .
    Thankyou!

I have played this event right up to hatching the Chimney dragon. I have done multiple breedings without success and with only ONE day left in which to complete and 23 more steps remaining, I have given up in frustration. This is supposed to be a game! Games are supposed to be FUN! Setting impossible tasks is not fun! You won?t need to be very bright to imagine how I am feeling about this.
    The tactics that are used to encourage players to spend REAL money to buy gold so they can attain these goals are truly distasteful!

I know exactly how you feel. I?ve given up on this event and I don?t know if I?m interested in taking part in any future events. DS need to remember it?s us players that keep them in a job! I?m pissed too 🤬💨

New Resident
    Im done with these events. It seems they have become a blatant way to force us to spent gold. It should not take 27 fails , and still no chimney, to breed a common. Especially when that common is required for a timed event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I agree, last Tale and this Tale I was also not able to breed the common dragon. I used gold to skip it and for the last Tales, I got the common dragon about a week later. I think it would be beneficial to have a secondary, non-spending, non-crafting way to get the dragon. For example, craft it for 800 essence instead of the usual 400 for commons. Or even just have it available for 400 essence - it would still limit the amount of people that could get it but those of us at high levels do not HAVE to resort to spending gold.

They made these changes to the Community and Leaderboard event, they can make them to Tales. I do not want to have to collect parts to craft it, though, as that slows down my game.
    I was about to come here to vent abt the same thing... Cannot get the common required for tales, two event in a row!
    And Now at day 9 of tales, I finally bred chimney , but with only less than two days now to finish the tale. Not sure if I can make it.
    Before then, I would still try to do the quests in advance to get the craft parts. How ever, I was so frustrated getting all the fails for days that I had given up putting green Christmas Dragon to do the quests.

Worse, for ch 7 acts breed green Christmas with fire type Dragon got me 26 hr timer.... 
    Wondering what will that be...
    Though I finally got chimney guess I would not be able to finish this tale, two events in a row now

Please , retire those new commons you introduced for tales. It is ridiculous how many commons there are for some of the combos, especially red /yellow, blue purple, and white /blue, yellow/green.

Rhino Keeper
    I have finally given up on trying to breed Chimney! If chimney was a rare or super rare I would have had it a dozen times over by now. This is the first Dragon Tales that I am unable to complete since I started playing and it has been the most frustrating experience/event. I wasted a pile of gold speeding dragons off the den or nest only to get 15 or 16 hour fails time and time again. I now have lots of rare and super rare dragons to evo and trade. Funny thing is I probably only got 4 or 5 commons. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to set up for tomorrow's event. I think I have finally lost all interest in the game but at least my husband will be happy that my obsession is over. Good luck to all those still trying to complete the Tales.

Nightclub Owner
    After over 3 full days of trying on two dens I got Chimney with Neo Air & Noel on the first try with that combo. I think that maybe the Holiday element finally got the job done. Hope this helps others
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I just wrote and complained to Storm about the last chapter in this current event.. I requested 5 Yule logs early this morning, and by this evening had only received one! I had no choice but to use gold to bypass it finally, and now I’m twiddling my thumbs waiting for the snowdrsgon to finish crafting as it takes 3 hours! Then I am faced with trying to win 4 dragon battles to end the chapter before the deadline! It’s already Almost 7 pm so unless I waste even more gold I don’t have a prayer!
    Storms reply to my complaint was a long copy/paste explanation about how gifting works... no apology, no offer to reimburse my 35 gold... just a stupid glib answer!
    I’m fairly new to this game, having only played it for 6-8 weeks but my friend gave me some tips early on and I have over 250 friends ... 6 of which I know personally... none of them received my request for the Yule logs!! Storm8 said it’s up to my friends to send me them or not...
    If this is their attitude that they don’t care about me or my bad experience today then perhaps it’s time I quit before I get too involved!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonladyApril View Post
    I just wrote and complained to Storm about the last chapter in this current event.. I requested 5 Yule logs early this morning, and by this evening had only received one! I had no choice but to use gold to bypass it finally, and now I’m twiddling my thumbs waiting for the snowdrsgon to finish crafting as it takes 3 hours! Then I am faced with trying to win 4 dragon battles to end the chapter before the deadline! It’s already Almost 7 pm so unless I waste even more gold I don’t have a prayer!
    Storms reply to my complaint was a long copy/paste explanation about how gifting works... no apology, no offer to reimburse my 35 gold... just a stupid glib answer!
    I’m fairly new to this game, having only played it for 6-8 weeks but my friend gave me some tips early on and I have over 250 friends ... 6 of which I know personally... none of them received my request for the Yule logs!! Storm8 said it’s up to my friends to send me them or not...
    If this is their attitude that they don’t care about me or my bad experience today then perhaps it’s time I quit before I get too involved!
    I'm sorry this is happening to you - I've been in this spot myself. I also got the same non-answer from support. Someone here made a suggestion that I've used ever since. Instead of sending requests to all my neighbors at once, I break it down into smaller groups. So I'll select like neighbors A-C then hit send. Open it back up and select D-G, hit send. So on and so on. It takes longer to do it this way but I haven't had the problem of the kind of 'log jam' since. I think when you send out too many at once, the requests get kind of stuck and don't go through. I hope this works for you as well
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, like a lot of you who have also expressed anger on this Tales' dragon breeding thread, I am SO beyond upset about this breeding for a 'Common'. I am way over the moon flabbergasted at how a 'Common' *cannot* be bred after almost SEVEN days straight, speeding up, hatching on 3 nests, etc. I also finally made it over 8 million crops, which I of course save up for the ever unsatiated dragons for the Tales events, but I haven't even gotten to feed the very *first* dragon. What. How.

I already have the Jingle/Green Christmas dragons from last event they were given, but I really would have loved to have gotten the Festive Night dragon. Hell, I would have loved to get the Chimney!! I just cannot believe that this is S8's 'holiday treat' for us dedicated players. We should not have to bend double over backwards to breed the Common dragon, as someone else stated, 'for a timed event'.

Just makes me so upset because it's stuff like this that drives their players away and either severs loyal paying users from dishing out any more money, or new players from thinking thrice before ever even opening their wallet.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast