View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

5 15.63%
  • I did not like this Event

19 59.38%
  • I could not finish in Time.

16 50.00%
  • Chimney Dragon

6 18.75%
  • Green Christmas Dragon

5 15.63%
  • Festive Night Dragon

10 31.25%
  • Amaryllis Dragon

11 34.38%
  • Pile of Snowballs

0 0%
  • Plump Snowdragon

1 3.13%
  • Powered Pine

3 9.38%
  • Raw Marbles

1 3.13%
  • Island Maps

3 9.38%
  • Firapples

8 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Snowday Dreaming Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bimily View Post
    PROFANITY PROFANITY PROFANITY PROFANITY PROFANITY?!?!!!??!?!

I?m not gonna be able to complete this event because I can?t breed the stupid chimney dragon?!?!?!!? I?ve been trying non stop since the event started 7 days ago on TWO different devices that I have different islands for and not a single chimney dragon on EITHER of my islands!!!!! I?m so pissed right now!!!!
    Me too. I have never even finished any of these Tales. I don't like to have to breed a certain dragon to finish the whole event. There is dragons that I would like to breed. Paisley, Black Ice, Crystal Ornament,
    But, I I've been trying to breed Chimney

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Is it just me or did they forget to call the pile of snowballs a "Pile of Snowballs"?

This has now been fixed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Oh hooray. Just finished Act and received maps .....what the heck another thing I can't use.

Fashion Designer
    If we hatch the chimney dragon before it is asked, will it still count? Thankyou

I?ve been playing the Dragon tales for about two years now. normally I?m able to complete the tales. This tale and the last one I have not been able to breed a common dragon even though trying every day and failing. As time has passed over this two years I see fewer and fewer post in the forum for the tale. This makes me think People are getting dissatisfied with Playing dragon story. The tails are the one thing I look forward to, now it isn?t any fun when you can?t breed a common dragons.

Yes it will, You can raise it to level six early also

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    If we hatch the chimney dragon before it is asked, will it still count? Thankyou
    yes you can catch early you can also raise it to level six early and it will count .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Skybirdie54 View Post
    I?ve been playing the Dragon tales for about two years now. normally I?m able to complete the tales. This tale and the last one I have not been able to breed a common dragon even though trying every day and failing. As time has passed over this two years I see fewer and fewer post in the forum for the tale. This makes me think People are getting dissatisfied with Playing dragon story. The tails are the one thing I look forward to, now it isn?t any fun when you can?t breed a common dragons.
    I agree, last Tale and this Tale I was also not able to breed the common dragon. I used gold to skip it and for the last Tales, I got the common dragon about a week later. I think it would be beneficial to have a secondary, non-spending, non-crafting way to get the dragon. For example, craft it for 800 essence instead of the usual 400 for commons. Or even just have it available for 400 essence - it would still limit the amount of people that could get it but those of us at high levels do not HAVE to resort to spending gold.

They made these changes to the Community and Leaderboard event, they can make them to Tales. I do not want to have to collect parts to craft it, though, as that slows down my game.

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first Tale i won't be able to finish in a very long time. I have the gold to skip hatching the common dragon but i won't use gold.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    This is the first Tale i won't be able to finish in a very long time. I have the gold to skip hatching the common dragon but i won't use gold.
    Same with me. Weasel and now chimney have been difficult if not impossible to breed. I have tried at least 25,26 times with no luck.

At the start of this tales, chimney was listed in codex as unbeedable. S8 fixed that but I wonder if they missed something in the rush to fix it which makes it look like an ultra rare. If they used weasel as a model and copied that code and there was something wrong there, could this unbreedable nonsense carry forward forever?

Of course, S8 could just be S8 and be mean, nasty, vicious and want us all to continually suffer through these breedings.

Kooky, you should do a poll and see what players are thinking about S8 right now!!! 🙃🙃🙃

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast