Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: I Love A Parade - 2018 Nov 27 (15 Days)

This is actually pretty intelligent, each goal, 12 more gems. I'll think about this one this way from now on

Rhino Keeper
    I don't like Any of the decor so just playing for the ovens and the gems u get. My bakery is already in xmas style, don t think About changing, just love xmas spirit 🎄🎅💫😇

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    It’s 12 free gems. It’s how I look at the goals. Free gems to accumulate with a little time.
    I do them for the gems as well
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    The windows are disappointing. It is nice they are large but the top extends past the top of the wall.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    The windows are disappointing. It is nice they are large but the top extends past the top of the wall.
    Too funny! I literally just submitted this issue to the Bugs & Issues forum here:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106867

Feel free to drop in and voice your opinion on the matter. Perhaps several posts will draw their attention to the matter sooner rather than later.

No Christmas goal till this one is over. Hopefully there will be some sort of old Christmas items we can buy again. The Black Friday sale was to short.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for all the quick information. I was able to pass it on to my neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    I like this goal. I think the recipes are cute!

I don't like the side goal prize but I don't have one so I'll do it.

Thank you, AnniraSweets, for the goal threads. I like how you put them together and the way you organize the information. Very well done!! P.S I added my input to the thread you made about the parade window. Thank you for making that, too! lol

Banned
    I hope I am not losing my mind. But, I just started the last 9 Espressos to finish side goal. Logged into another account and came back and they were completed. No more then 30 minutes after starting them.. weird

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you S8 for the low cost food items on the side goal. I was so broke after the Black Friday sale I was not sure I would be able to buy all the extra stuff required for the main goal. It is nice to see the coin counter slowly recovering. If it was not for the food costs on this side goal I am sure I would be struggling more.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast