Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: I Love A Parade - 2018 Nov 27 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98FDD849-F36F-4F0C-B815-485E0FA4116D.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	48894

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F274B12F-39D5-44C1-9C56-7E7A86BA0D5F.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	48895

I think they look very similar.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

New Resident
    Do I skip this one or not?... I?m seriously not sure. I would never use the decor. I don?t care too much if I have the ovens or not.
    Hmmm...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lexiem134 View Post
    Do I skip this one or not?... I?m seriously not sure. I would never use the decor. I don?t care too much if I have the ovens or not.
    Hmmm...
    Honestly, then I'd skip. It's not worth the time and effort with the new changes to building ovens if you don't care for either.

Executive Chef
    I'm opening the recipes but won't stress finishing. Which really is how I do most goals these days. I think I only regretted it once!

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Bad timing for this theme. I wouldn't mind a tropical Christmas-y this year, doubt we will get one though.

Sandman instead of snowman, Santa in beach clothes, reindeer chilling at the drinks bar, palm trees with hanging lights, starfish and ornaments on a tree, etc.

They should have given us the parade theme a few weeks ago instead.
    Yeah totally agree! It would be nice for us in the southern hemisphere to get a goal a bit more suited for us. Also maybe surfing Santa, elves with a beach umbrella, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I should skip this Goal entirely because I spent so much on Black Friday that I really need do nothing but focus on getting my balances back to my minimal standards buuuuut...... that's just not something that's going to happen, lol. Despite being strapped for coins, I'll still finish the Main Goal because it would drive me absolutely bonkers to see those ovens, recipes and decos locked. Unacceptable for a completionist with heavy OCD issues like me.

All in, I'll finish and likely use these decos for a future Mardi Gras or Thanksgiving parade layout but I'm not touching that Side Goal. I've already got a few Cheerleaders in my storage so there's no need for another. At least that's one place I can save some coins the next few weeks!

Hopefully the next goal is more seasonal - the recent sale made me realize that we could do with a few more winter/snow type table sets. I'm thinking ahead to January's layout and I could use a few new sets to add to my snowy theme!
    I want to skip this goal too but I need new recipes to master. Start the Christmas goals already It seems like there will only be time for one or two Christmas goals. I look forward to them though. And I agree we do need more winter/Christmas table sets. Most of them cost gems and there's only a few that are available for coins.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Fashion Designer
    I really wanna skip this... nothing enticing about it at all, the prizes are messy and too colorful, tables, chairs, and counters seem rushed and lack detail or concept, the whole thing screams boring. It's also just a chore at this point to do the goals when the ovens require so many parts and for some reason side goals don't drop mini parts... why'd they take that away? anyways... after seeing how good old items are from black friday, seeing these new overpriced and boring ones is kinda upsetting... but with the content quality being on the decline this last year i'm not surprised. Really hoping s8 turns this around.

edit: glad i'm not alone in possibly skipping these... that's all i see from the forums and my neighbors lol

Executive Chef
    I can not believe I don?t even have enough coins to buy a third appliance.

Darn you Black Friday!

I had to sell some red rose vases to get a 2nd. Hopefully overnight I collect enough to get another. It took over 8 hours to be able to buy all the tiles needed.

It stinks being broke.

Executive Chef
    I'm thinking the final prize could go well for NYE decorations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I should skip this Goal entirely because I spent so much on Black Friday that I really need do nothing but focus on getting my balances back to my minimal standards buuuuut...... that's just not something that's going to happen, lol. Despite being strapped for coins, I'll still finish the Main Goal because it would drive me absolutely bonkers to see those ovens, recipes and decos locked. Unacceptable for a completionist with heavy OCD issues like me.

All in, I'll finish and likely use these decos for a future Mardi Gras or Thanksgiving parade layout but I'm not touching that Side Goal. I've already got a few Cheerleaders in my storage so there's no need for another. At least that's one place I can save some coins the next few weeks!

Hopefully the next goal is more seasonal - the recent sale made me realize that we could do with a few more winter/snow type table sets. I'm thinking ahead to January's layout and I could use a few new sets to add to my snowy theme!
    I'm with you on this. I don't like the deco much but I'll do the recipes to gain back some gems as I'm down to zero!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lexiem134 View Post
    Hmmm...
    It’s 12 free gems. It’s how I look at the goals. Free gems to accumulate with a little time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast