Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimney Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    just got it with Playful and Air

Rhino Keeper
    Got a reply to the ticket submitted, they have fixed it and it is now breedable..got mine with Playful and Air too..

Banned
    Oh so we had another Wishlist fiasco like last year. At least it didn't take until almost the finish of the event like last year - I'll take solace in that.

Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Got a reply to the ticket submitted, they have fixed it and it is now breedable..got mine with Playful and Air too..
    According to that, during the first hours of the event we were trying to breed a non breedable Dragon and many of us we got even a long time fails!
    Don't mention the people that boost breeding and hatching repeatedly to obtain the event's Dragon and spending their precious Gold by doing this!
    Hmmm...

No comment!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks orson32 for getting that ticket in so quickly! Will be starting Tales late. True to form, my air, playful combo came up with 15 hr timer,
    Heavy sigh...

Executive Chef
    If breedable dragons like this are needed they should raise the chances of getting this particular one as to not waste time getting unwanted fails.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Got it on first try with fire and air

Banned
    Chimney's an ultra rare on my island. I got a trick though. I'm still not spending gold to get the dragon or skip chapters in the Tales. Nope, nope and nope! Go ahead and give me all the Hoots, Gloriosas, Firemanes, New Englands and Honeybees ya want. Doesn't make a bit of difference. I'm more in it for tournaments anyway and the prize dragon for the Tales would stay in storage and I already have Jingle so no need for that either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    If breedable dragons like this are needed they should raise the chances of getting this particular one as to not waste time getting unwanted fails.
    Fact!

Fashion Designer
    Skipping this whole event....

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast