Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Thread: Chimney Dragon

  1. #101
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    119
    Add me to the list of people who can't breed the common dragon

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    Add me to the list of people who can't breed the common dragon
    Me too!

  3. #103
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,753
    Well, blame me when S8 keeps doing the events the same way because I fell right into the gold trap and bought a bloody Chimney dragon. I have also used gold to make my Festive Night dragon win her required battles. Way too much gold invested, but oh well. I'll try not to fall into the trap next time. *sigh*
    Everything is sunshine and roses!

  4. #104
    Ok, I'm just gonna say it now. Breeding is rigged. My third super rare fireflower this week after also lots and lots of rares and in comparison hardly any common at all? Rigged.

  5. #105
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Well, blame me when S8 keeps doing the events the same way because I fell right into the gold trap and bought a bloody Chimney dragon. I have also used gold to make my Festive Night dragon win her required battles. Way too much gold invested, but oh well. I'll try not to fall into the trap next time. *sigh*
    Yeah I get that. I'm really upset because this now means there's probably no way I'll be able to get one of the monthly dragons (because somehow, I can never get the second one) and on top of that, I won't be able to complete the Tales or get ANY of the dragons for this event, the reward dragon from completing, etc. This has honestly never happened to me before, and I have been playing since before Tales first came out.

    I *CANNOT* get this stupid idiotic dragon and I am just not willing to spend almost $15 USD on a Common?? What a festive way to screw over all the dedicated players.
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 12-06-18 at 05:28 AM.

  6. #106
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Yeah I get that. I'm really upset because this now means there's probably no way I'll be able to get one of the monthly dragons (because somehow, I can never get the second one) and on top of that, I won't be able to complete the Tales or get ANY of the dragons for this event, the reward dragon from completing, etc. This has honestly never happened to me before, and I have been playing since before Tales first came out.

    I *CANNOT* get this stupid idiotic dragon and I am just not willing to spend almost $15 USD on a Common?? What a festive way to screw over all the dedicated players.

    Me too. This is the first Tales that I haven't been able to complete because I can't breed Chimney. I bred a lot of rares and super rares but only a handful of commons. I used a whole bunch of gold to speed up the den and the nests. I finally gave up yesterday. I made a huge mistake though - I fed Green Christmas up to Level 14 in advance like I have always done before. What a total waste of food! I will never make that mistake again. I just hope that I can still get both monthly dagons now without finishing the Tales.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Verucka View Post
    Me too!
    Add me to the list too! First time I haven't been able to breed required dragon for Tales.

  8. #108
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    99
    45 breeding fails and a failed event...

  9. #109
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Well, blame me when S8 keeps doing the events the same way because I fell right into the gold trap and bought a bloody Chimney dragon. I have also used gold to make my Festive Night dragon win her required battles. Way too much gold invested, but oh well. I'll try not to fall into the trap next time. *sigh*
    I actually used gold to skip breeding Chimney dragon and total lesser than the 200 gold needed to buy it.

  10. #110
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,868
    I couldn't breed this "super ultra rare" chimney or crystal ornament despite using 2 breeding dens, wasted gold.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •