Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimney Dragon

Rhino Keeper

Chimney Dragon

New common for tales..breeding time please anyone?

Edit(KP)

Rarity: Common
    Type: Holiday, Red

Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 400 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 coins
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

Breed with yellow and red

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    For those of us asking, this is what the egg looks like:

Last edited by kooky panda; 11-29-18 at 11:34 AM.

Banned
    4 hours. Breed yellow + red.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    4 hours. Breed yellow + red.
    Which now have 14 outcomes, 6 of which are common. Please S8 if you are continuing with this template, where we have to breed a new common for each event, you have to clean out the old ones once in a while

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Which now have 14 outcomes, 6 of which are common. Please S8 if you are continuing with this template, where we have to breed a new common for each event, you have to clean out the old ones once in a while
    Agreed, Agreed, Agreed! Now we have 60 common dragons to dilute the pool. Sad indeed.

Rhino Keeper
    The codex lists our common dragon for Tales as not breedable. Should I wait to try until it?s corrected? Thanks to all who post this helpful information.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    The codex lists our common dragon for Tales as not breedable. Should I wait to try until it?s corrected? Thanks to all who post this helpful information.
    Yeah that really threw me off after the rollover time. Had no idea which one was supposed to be the breedable one for the Tales o.o

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Yeah that really threw me off after the rollover time. Had no idea which one was supposed to be the breedable one for the Tales o.o
    My luck isn?t so hot today so I?ll wait to breed. Just want to make sure it?s good to go. I play Fantasy Forest story, didn?t wait for the common breeding combo and am paying for it with a 16 hr animal😖. I failed to breed the common dragon for last Tales and missed out on that plus points for monthly dragons. I breed non stop till the end and couldn?t get it. Just wow-lol! Thanks to all who post and share to help with this game, much appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    I think there might be an issue with breeding this.I have tried numerous times, have sped up, have bred all the other commons but not this one..never usually have an issue getting the common early.
    Have sent in a ticket asking them if it is breedable..we have had issues in the past...anyone get it yet??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    i breed a Dark, New England and a Red/Yellow one (lory? pheasant?) outside of Tales. i feel like this game as lost all sense of coherence and we are only breeding blindly as rules change from day to day

Any news on if this is breedable or not? Still labeled as unbreedable for me. S8, please confirm what is happening here as I do not want to breed again until there is some certainty. Thank you.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast