Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Chimney Dragon

Executive Chef
    Clearly I'm not going to be able to finish this Tales as I've gotten nothing but Hoots, Woodens, a Mythic, a couple of Butterflies, etc. And now I just got a 27 hour timer! What is that even?! Not spending any more gold speed breeding. I don't need these or the monthly dragons that badly. Don't really have space for them anyway since marble keys are harder to get than gold these days.

Executive Chef
    H
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Clearly I'm not going to be able to finish this Tales as I've gotten nothing but Hoots, Woodens, a Mythic, a couple of Butterflies, etc. And now I just got a 27 hour timer! What is that even?! Not spending any more gold speed breeding. I don't need these or the monthly dragons that badly. Don't really have space for them anyway since marble keys are harder to get than gold these days.
    It’s probably an Elder Dragon.

After 3 days of trying I finally crafted Chimney dragon using Noel and Diamond. And today when I completed the second thing of day 8 storybook “Breed Green Christmas Dragon with a Chimney Dragon” I got another blasted Chimney dragon. I’m sure they will be popping up frequently for me from now on.

I'm on my 8th day of breeding everything but a Chimney Dragon. So be it - I will not go further in the tales unless I can breed it. At this point I am with the other players who say they don't care if they can't finish. I also don't mind a challenge but over 20 fails to get a common dragon for the tales is a bit much. As someone who uses statistics for my job I would have to say that the breeding algorithms are off due to the number of super rares and rares that I've bread with the red/yellow combination.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    H

It’s probably an Elder Dragon.

After 3 days of trying I finally crafted Chimney dragon using Noel and Diamond. And today when I completed the second thing of day 8 storybook “Breed Green Christmas Dragon with a Chimney Dragon” I got another blasted Chimney dragon. I’m sure they will be popping up frequently for me from now on.
    I used Noel and Neo Air so would that be an Elder? Is Green a color in the Gift category?

Banned
    Just got Chimney with 4 days left! So much for me completing Tales

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I used Noel and Neo Air so would that be an Elder? Is Green a color in the Gift category?
    Holiday is white, green and red.

After 3 days of trying I finally crafted Chimney dragon using Noel and Diamond. And today when I completed the second thing of day 8 storybook ?Breed Green Christmas Dragon with a Chimney Dragon? I got another blasted Chimney dragon. I?m sure they will be popping up frequently for me from now on.
    The result was Chimney Dragon for all 3 of my islands too!
    Maybe, after all those complaints during the previous Tales, it is an "extra inside help from S8 programming" (if you know what I mean) for people that choose to skip the first couple of Chimney Dragon steps.
    I can't think anything else than that and of course it can't be just a coincidence...

Banned
    I just tried Noel w diamond, got 26 hrs. That was at least my 25th try for chimney. Most were using just red w yellow but maybe 3,4 had 1 added color for a bingo breed. 12 were common. Seeing luck w Noel, I also tried w air, got hoot. I can try 1 more time in 9 hrs and that's it. This is ridiculous!!!

They short changed us an event to get enough points to get Drake last month, they had the nerve to say they offered as many points as in any other month for that dragon and now another impossible breed for tales.

I'm at the point now to just ignore trying for monthly dragons and just try breed something nice, which with all the commons they've added is almost impossible. I think it may be time to skip tales , try to breed supers then since they evidently skewed breeding and you hardly get during LBs. Funny too, they swear they don't touch the breeding code...ha ha ha

GL to those still trying. I wish S8 would read some of this and listen and improve things. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    The result was Chimney Dragon for all 3 of my islands too!
    Maybe, after all those complaints during the previous Tales, it is an "extra inside help from S8 programming" (if you know what I mean) for people that choose to skip the first couple of Chimney Dragon steps.
    I can't think anything else than that and of course it can't be just a coincidence...
    Wow, 3 extra Chimney Dragons when some players can’t even get the first one. It’s a sad thing to me that if S8 is trying to help, it’s too little too late.

Wow, 3 extra Chimney Dragons when some players can’t even get the first one. It’s a sad thing to me that if S8 is trying to help, it’s too little too late.
    Actually, the main idea of my post is that sometimes nothing is as random as we think it is and it's a sad thing to me too in any way...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast