Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimney Dragon

Executive Chef
    After many fails I decided to try something different and used Noel and Diamond and poof! a Chimney dragon egg is on the nest. I don’t understand why S8 labels this a common dragon. It’s taken days to breed this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Twenty fails and counting...With two roosts going the entire time on the last event I couldn’t breed the required dragon. It may be time to delete this game. Too many things are just related to luck and are too frustrating.

Multiple fails and breeding combos.... still no luck. Clockwork, fireman, butterfly, weasel (several), New England. I've used 2 boosted breeding to speed things up. 😩 I guess I'll change up my breeding combo.... again. Good luck all!

Rhino Keeper
    I still don't have it either. Two nests going non-stop since the event started. I have bred every other possibility incl the super rare clockwork and fireflower. I understand it is random chance, but it's not fun anymore. Each time I get 4 hours I get my hopes uo, and each time it is one of the other commons. And I can't even try for the ornament dragon. Buh

Rhino Keeper
    No luck for me either. Haven't been able to get it on either account. It's so very frustrating when a "common" isn't common. There is no way it should take DAYS to breed a common. And I, like other players have mentioned, think that the commons need to be reduced in number.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    It seems as though many of us are frustrated in this game and in Fantasy Forest Story. I know nothing about the other S8 games. Maybe those of us who come to the forum are just more vocal about our likes and dislikes in general? Or maybe other players don't know there is a forum? Or they don't speak English? I initially joined the forum because I loved Fantasy Forest Story and wanted to know all that I could about it, and the forum seemed like a great way to learn and to interact with other players who enjoyed the game. Now it seems that about 2/3 of the comments are complaints (mine included). I'm just wondering if S8 could take a poll to find out how satisfied their customers are. I know that they have had polls pop up in the game that ask us if we like this animal or that animal in FFS. Maybe they could do a satisfaction poll in the game (to capture all players), or even a general satisfaction poll here in the forums? But that would be biased.

Anyway, I was totally unable to breed Weasel for the last SB, and just got one yesterday trying for Chimney. Now I am having nothing but long fails trying for Chimney (but at least it gives me some fodder to trade for Essence). I'm not going to be able to play the Tales all the way through, but I would still like to get the Chimney dragon and get through the first few chapters at least.
    I hear you on this. When DS started going more downhill, I legit came to the forums *because* I was getting so frustrated and upset with the game and I genuinely wanted to know if others felt the same way or not. I've been able to communicate these thoughts and also become acquainted with a bunch of you, so that's at least one nice thing about it! But seriously speaking, I don't participate on *any* other forum except this one, so that's saying a lot in regards to how frustrated I was getting lolol

And you're right that the poll would most likely be biased because it's not taking into consideration all of the other players who do not use a third party source to communicate, so we have no idea how many players *only* play the game and aren't attached to any other source outside of it.

As for the common dragon issue, looking at the amount of angry players for this Tales breeding alone, the fail rate seems staggering. I get that you should 'work' a bit to obtain it, but for dog's sake this is pretty ridiculous :/

Countless fails even with 2 breeding dens...ohh well i guess i will have to sit out this dragon tales. The funny thing is i got the common for the last tales but couldnt complete cuz my daughter fractured her shoulder and now that i can do a tales im not getting the common. Lol really funny i guess....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    It seems as though many of us are frustrated in this game and in Fantasy Forest Story. I know nothing about the other S8 games. Maybe those of us who come to the forum are just more vocal about our likes and dislikes in general? Or maybe other players don't know there is a forum? Or they don't speak English? I initially joined the forum because I loved Fantasy Forest Story and wanted to know all that I could about it, and the forum seemed like a great way to learn and to interact with other players who enjoyed the game. Now it seems that about 2/3 of the comments are complaints (mine included). I'm just wondering if S8 could take a poll to find out how satisfied their customers are. I know that they have had polls pop up in the game that ask us if we like this animal or that animal in FFS. Maybe they could do a satisfaction poll in the game (to capture all players), or even a general satisfaction poll here in the forums? But that would be biased.

Anyway, I was totally unable to breed Weasel for the last SB, and just got one yesterday trying for Chimney. Now I am having nothing but long fails trying for Chimney (but at least it gives me some fodder to trade for Essence). I'm not going to be able to play the Tales all the way through, but I would still like to get the Chimney dragon and get through the first few chapters at least.
    English isn?t my native language but I am trying to do my best. The forum is a big help for me and I am very grateful for the help of the players who post their results, especially in a tournament.

Finally I got the chimney nonstop breeding Air and Playful.

I am playing FFS and DS and the breeding of ? so called? common animals/dragons is really frustrating and takes the fun out of the game.
    2nd: Too many goals at the same time.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    Suggestion for S8, removed all previous common dragons that was event specific after the event is over. That way it should makes things easier. But I doubt S8 will listen anyway since it seems like they prefer angry and disillusioned players! Lol
    !!!!!!!!!!!!

Countless fails even with two breeding dens since the start of the Tales!!! My friend haven't been able to get it on his account too! Last DT I had the same story, I couldn't get "common" Weasel after one week of trying but now it goes one after another!
    It looks like mockery or Storm8 wants players to spend their gold and money all the time? Don't you really realize that it's impossible now to pass events with this army of commons??? It's impossible to breed any desired dragon/ 3 new commons every month! Why don't you remove them out of game after the event??? Why do you call them "common" if it's ultra rare in fact? It's not honesty toward your fans!
    Storm8, why don't you answer us? Why don't you hear us?..

Executive Chef
    Still can't get this.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast