Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Chimney Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    It worked! Maybe what was needed was the Holiday element. I hope this helps others!
    I gave it a try out of pure desperation, although i know that the holiday element has a split risk. I got 26 hours.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    I gave it a try out of pure desperation, although i know that the holiday element has a split risk. I got 26 hours.....
    I used a holiday element, too, and got 26 hours - it's probably pegasus, depending on what you bred it with.

Fashion Designer
    What is wrong with me? I can't stop trying!

Neo Air x Mama Klaws (holiday-red) = Wooden
    Neo Air x Green Christmas = 4 hours ... CHIMNEY!
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 12-04-18 at 06:24 PM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    First attempt: Fire + Neo Air = 3hrs
    Second attempt: Fire + Neo Air = 8hrs
    Third attempt: Fire + Neo Air = 10hrs
    Fourth attempt: Fire + Neo Air = 11hrs
    Fifth attempt: Fire + Neo Air = 16hrs
    Sixth attempt: Fire + Air = 10hrs
    Seventh attempt: Playful + Neo Air = 10hrs
    Eight attempt: Playful + Air = 15hrs....
    Ninth attempt: Fire + Neo Air = 12hrs
    Tenth attempt: Fire + Air = 12hrs
    Eleventh attempt: Fire + Air = 12hrs
    Twelfth attempt: Fire + Air = 10hrs
    Thirteenth attempt: Fire + Air = 12hrs
    Fourteenth attempt: Fire + Air = 12hrs

Seriously...?? Okay wow. This is absolutely ABSURD.
    Yep this is how my event looks as well. Have given up trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suesbakery46 View Post
    Yep this is how my event looks as well. Have given up trying.
    To be honest, something seems SO horrendously off about this event's breeding probabilities. I have *NEVER* gone this long in a single Tales (I've been playing the game before Tales was even implemented) where I have not been able to breed the Common dragon for the event. Even if the rare times it got a bit close for comfort and I was closing in on/or already on the chapter for the Common dragon to be hatched.

The list that I've been editing for *this* event, like so many others on here, is just beyond flabbergasting. I don't even know what to say anymore, I'm legit just floored.

Farm Supplier
    Congrats to anyone who was able to breed chimney dragon I gracefully bow out of tales as I am yet to

Rhino Keeper
    Still no Chimney after countless fails. This is beyond frustrating. And I thought this tales event is supposed to welcome the Christmas season. Thanks Scrooge8 for making it a lousy and un-jolly season! 😡

After countless tries, I too have failed to breed the chimney. Another tales that I won?t be able to finish. But on a positive note, not completing tales has saved me a whopping food supply of over 1.5 mil.

Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    Still no Chimney after countless fails. This is beyond frustrating. And I thought this tales event is supposed to welcome the Christmas season. Thanks Scrooge8 for making it a lousy and un-jolly season! ��
    Scrooge8...I love that!!!

But on a serious note: i've never been so fed up with DS as right now. Lots of us are stuck by no fault of our own. Bye second Tales Dragon, bye third Tales Dragon, bye extra Tales dragon (jingle, which i already have, but 100 essence would be nice too) and bye monthly dragon. All because we dont have the luck to create a common dragon...which is exactly what s8 was targeting at by making it up to 7 (!) common possibilities now, not even mentioning the fact the common-rare-super rare breedingratio seems to be off atm. Which also seems fishy, but even if thats just caused by odds only working in large numbers, the six commons situation is bad enough. S8, you are gonna lose players this way. I have no doubt about it. Is that what you want? Then you are on the right track!

Rhino Keeper
    Up to over 30 fails now...the second tales in a row that I haven’t been able to breed the common. Wasted gold and speed ups. I won’t be spending any more gold on “possibilties” because my luck stinks.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast