Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Chimney Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix406 View Post
    guess what i just bred? A weasel! Which i was totally unable to breed during the last dt when i *needed* it. I bred non-stop on both acccounts for it and never got it. Now i got it this time.
    i have 3 weasels! Why!why?why?

Otl

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got it on baby account!!!!! Have a 4 hour timer on main account that im praying isnt a weasel.

I'm hardly even making commons at all! Yes, i've made 2 hoots and 1 or 2 weasels. But i also made 2 fireflowers, 2 wooden, 2 butterflies, 2 mythics....oh, and an ambassador thanks to breeding with a mist. Nice for essence, but so many waiting hours!

Ah well, i need chimney in a few hours, so i guess i'm done. I dont want to give storm8 the satisfaction of using gold to skip or buy this chimney guy.

Cause that is obviously the whole point. Why else would they choose a combination with already so many common outcomes? And why else will they let them all stay in the game. A gold trap is what it is. And i'm not falling for it. Even if it means not finishing the tales and not getting the month dragon, both for the first in a long time.

The tales are dying. Question is: is storm8 gonna resuscitate them next time? Or will they let the patient die and keep sacrificing many people's joy in exchange for getting more gold from some? We'll see.

Fashion Designer

Gold x Crusader - Gold Pheasent
    Playful x Gold - New England, Weasel
    Air x Playful- Butterfly, Firestorm
    Neo Air x Playful- Honeybee
    Crusader x Gold - Hoot,
    41 hour Ridegack
    Bingo breeding - Gloriosa, Awoken
    Neo Air x Playful - Gloriosa, Hoot, Fireflower

SERIOUSLY???
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Good day, pls help me restore my dragon story island to my new phone. I opened a new account there with storm8 I’d angel_ray_earth

Fashion Designer
    Still haven't gotten the Chimney Dragon and didn't get the Weasel Dragon until after the last Tales. I had two dens going for the first 5 days and breeding exclusively Red to Yellow
    (Fire, Playful, or Neo Fire to Air or Neo Air) and no common. I got a bunch of hoots, one Firemane, a bunch of Clockworks and Butterfly dragons....One Weasel and one Gold Pheasant.

I am using gold to skip but that means I'm not using gold on habitats - in other words, I am not increasing my gold budget just to skip these steps. It is VERY annoying. They should really have an alternate way to get the dragon without spending gold.

Fashion Designer
    Oops
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 12-03-18 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Double post
    ~~~~~~
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Nightclub Owner
    Friday, Saturday, Sunday and now this morning trying on two dens for a flippin' Common dragon and can't get it - WTH??
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by angel_ray_c View Post
    Good day, pls help me restore my dragon story island to my new phone. I opened a new account there with storm8 I’d angel_ray_earth
    Start the new game and at level 2, the blue "S" will show up on the top right corner of the screen. Click on that and click "Log into another account." Enter your original Storm8 ID and password and continue from there. If you forgot your original password then contact support. The links are in Kooky Panda's signature or Elsa's signature.

Fashion Designer

Gold x Crusader - Gold Pheasent
    Playful x Gold - New England, Weasel
    Air x Playful- Butterfly, Firestorm
    Neo Air x Playful- Honeybee
    Crusader x Gold - Hoot,
    41 hour Ridgeback
    Bingo breeding - Gloriosa, Awoken
    Neo Air x Playful - Gloriosa, Hoot, Fireflower
    Neo Air x Neo Fire - Fireflower
    Bingo breeding - Weasel, 10 hour

.... SERIOUSLY !&$!?#%!? I think I should give up ...

a neighbor noticed that it was easier for me to breed an Ultra-Rare than a common Chimney.
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 12-03-18 at 02:53 PM.
    ~~~~~~

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast