Thread: Free Gems Opportunities False Advertising?

Host(ess)

Angry Free Gems Opportunities False Advertising?

Has anyone else had issues trying the Free Gems opportunities only to fail to receive the promised gems? I?ve done a few surveys and sporadically had success receiving the gems promised. However, I just took part in one that offered gems for a purchase and did not receive the promised gems. I would have just bought the gems had I known this would happen. Anyone else fall trap to this?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There is an existing thread I can't easily find, however, the forum cannot help with issues with this game feature. You will need to contact Support and let them know which offer is the problem one/s.

Host(ess)
    Thank you!

Yes. Many, many times 😐

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you Mod Kooky for providing this info:

If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
    - Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
    - Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.

I always make sure I leave the castle story app open in the background when completing a task for free gems. I haven't had a problem since.

Executive Chef
    My Experience:

I stopped doing them! Only very few paid. And those who didn't.. wanted photoshots of proof of participation.. of course I didn't have.

Ended up that even those who didn't pay were also using my personal info for publicity use.
    After contacting.. a very nice operator told me these lists are sold to other companies as well. Of course.. they have our permission. We gave them personally all info needed.

Was not worthwhile the 100s of in-coming daily! mail.. for the risk of a couple gems that weren't a guranteed credit.

It's to add I have a different server, not US.. my offers may be different too. I stopped doing them as I figured 'nothing in life is free!'
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74