Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Black Friday 2018 Sale

Nightclub Owner

SALE: Black Friday 2018 Sale

Sale is up and running....

MYSTERY BOXES: EVERY Mystery Box ever released is currently available for 12 Gems (aka 50% off) and this link provides all the known info for each box --> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide

EXPANSIONS: I only have the last few available and it looks as though the gem cost has been cut from 150 to 110 for each expansion.

NOTE: The Magic Oven is available via purchase for 200 gems or in the current iOS Value Pack (along with parts for current goal ovens) for $4.99 USD.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Black Friday Sale A.jpg 
Views:	928 
Size:	153.4 KB 
ID:	48771

Name:	RS Black Friday Sale B.jpg 
Views:	710 
Size:	138.3 KB 
ID:	48776

Name:	RS Black Friday Sale C.jpg 
Views:	670 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	48775

Name:	RS Black Friday Sale D1.jpg 
Views:	699 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	48777

Name:	RS Black Friday Sale D2.jpg 
Views:	697 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	48778
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-23-18 at 08:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    I FINALLY got the rustic snow globe

Executive Chef
    And I also tried the sleigh crate for the very first time and got 2nd prize which was the reindeer stable and then got 3rd place so happy with the sale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    And I also tried the sleigh crate for the very first time and got 2nd prize which was the reindeer stable and then got 3rd place so happy with the sale
    You're lucky, I wanted the nutcracker waiter but didn't get him. I know he doesn't look quite fascinating but still...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper

Question about the Magic Appliance

I am wondering if the price of the Magic Stove is 200 gems is correct. In the forum, not too long ago I recommended that there should be an appliance where there should not be a preparation, only pressing on the recipe is necessary and the food does not spoil either. I am glad that the stove is for sale, but the appliance is very expensive. It would make sense if after picking up the food, we receive gems but if not, the price is not justifiable.

I finally got the winter carriage! Yahoo...and a bunch of other stuff I don't want lol. I was even trying for easier ones. Oh well. I don't know why they can't increase the percentage of 30 to 35, 40% off .. or whatever like they do in real life especially for one day!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Francys08 View Post
    I am wondering if the price of the Magic Stove is 200 gems is correct. In the forum, not too long ago I recommended that there should be an appliance where there should not be a preparation, only pressing on the recipe is necessary and the food does not spoil either. I am glad that the stove is for sale, but the appliance is very expensive. It would make sense if after picking up the food, we receive gems but if not, the price is not justifiable.
    I agree that the price is slightly outrageous but since this is how much the oven costs in BS also, I think it's likely an accurate pricing. If I were to purchase one (extremely unlikely) I would purchase the iOS Value Pack since it's only 4.99 USD which is basically the same as 24 gems.

Is the Magic Oven available on Android in RS? I checked my Droid device and didn't see it in the listing which is odd.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-24-18 at 01:18 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Question on wallpaper and floor tiles: If you buy a few (not sure what's the minimum), that you can continue laying wallpaper and floor tile if you've bought at least one of each even if they remove the purchasing of it in the inventory? As long as you have some in storage, you can still "buy" in a sense?

New Resident

Unhappy I bought the magic stove package. How to use gifts in it?

Thank u guys. I can see them inside my gifts, but I can?t find them in my storage! How can I use them?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree that the price is slightly outrageous but since this is how much the oven costs in BS also, I think it's likely an accurate pricing. If I were to purchase one (extremely unlikely) I would purchase the iOS Value Pack since it's only 4.99 USB which is basically the same as 24 gems.

Is the Magic Oven available on Android in RS? I checked my Droid device and didn't see it in the listing which is odd.
    No, it is not I'm a Droider and don't see it. Flagged this over

Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Question on wallpaper and floor tiles: If you buy a few (not sure what's the minimum), that you can continue laying wallpaper and floor tile if you've bought at least one of each even if they remove the purchasing of it in the inventory? As long as you have some in storage, you can still "buy" in a sense?
    This is true for iOS but not Android.

Quote Originally Posted by yuhas0408 View Post
    Thank u guys. I can see them inside my gifts, but I can?t find them in my storage! How can I use them?
    The value pack containing the Magic Oven also contains parts for appliances featured in the current goal. If you are participating in this goal, then the parts you acquired via the value pack can be used to help you build appliances.

Effectively, you can only use these parts in the construction of an appliance, and the only current appliance(s) that take these parts are the one(s) featured in the current ongoing goal set.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-23-18 at 11:51 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast