Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Black Friday 2018 Sale

Fashion Designer
    What a great sale! If they had done this last year, I?d have gone crazy buying up all those special ovens. Lots of good items available.

Good sale.

If we have good Christmas goals, I?ll buy stuff next year.

If this Christmas has goals like last Christmas, I?m quitting the game, so no point spending money on something I may not enjoy.

Catprint and xxEDLxx, you are awesome, thanks!!! Natasha_07, the gingerbread house is what I am trying for now too! Going on 3 or 4 years is and still haven?t got it!

Edit: Ahhhhh, I got it!!!!!
    Last edited by PetsRUsToo; 11-24-18 at 05:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    Yay! What an awesome sale, I picked up a lot of stuff. I’m the most excited about the pastry couch. I accidentally sold one of my two a couple of years ago. I was deveststed, lol. I’m so excited they are back! Thank you S8.

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I only got 30% too and oddly the 9 gem package came back too
    I am hoping tomorrow there will be a bigger sale...
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    HOW can I blow through a little over 2 million coins so quickly?! This sale is awesome. I?m trying to do the most minimal amount of cooking, so I can save more before this is over. I need two dozen of those cute little gingerbread trees. Some more chairs/tables and some wall decor.

I got some goodies I needed for a winter boutique. I just wish the expansion prices actually reflected a supposed sale. 40 gems off, yet still over 100 per expansion is quite steep still.

Does anyone remember the fun days when we?d all be awake at 12 waiting for the 40 percent off gems AND the items for sale?
    The days of die hard, hardcore players staying up thanksgiving night ready to splash gems & $$$ pass midnight mere hours after been thankful are almost over.

Those folks are either not on the forum as they used to be or no longer playing, plus with pass experiences the excitement is low so the forum is not jumpy.

I did stay up like 15 minutes after midnight but after not seeing anything I went to bed and glad I did because the sale came until the afternoon of Friday.

This Black Friday was good, I just hope the Christmas sale is going to be good too. Overall well done S8!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PetsRUsToo View Post
    Catprint and xxEDLxx, you are awesome, thanks!!! Natasha_07, the gingerbread house is what I am trying for now too! Going on 3 or 4 years is and still haven?t got it!

Edit: Ahhhhh, I got it!!!!!
    Dear Lord, all these people getting their gingerbread house and I can't yet...

LOL! Congratulations!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The days of die hard, hardcore players staying up thanksgiving night ready to splash gems & $$$ pass midnight mere hours after been thankful are almost over.

Those folks are either not on the forum as they used to be or no longer playing, plus with pass experiences the excitement is low so the forum is not jumpy.

I did stay up like 15 minutes after midnight but after not seeing anything I went to bed and glad I did because the sale came until the afternoon of Friday.

This Black Friday was good, I just hope the Christmas sale is going to be good too. Overall well done S8!
    I have only been playing 2 years and I think I am a bit of one of those hardcore players...

Can I ask is there a Christmas sale too? I dont know whether to buy gems now or wait if there's going to be a 40% sale?
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    I have only been playing 2 years and I think I am a bit of one of those hardcore players...

Can I ask is there a Christmas sale too? I dont know whether to buy gems now or wait if there's going to be a 40% sale?
    As with all things S8 we can't ever know for certain but in years past, yes there has always been a Christmas/New Year sale. It's not as big as Black Friday usually but I can recall several times when they would offer a dozen or so larger items at a discount such as the 1st and 2nd place mystery box prizes and past LTOs which is always great.

Again, we can't say for certain if there will or won't be a 40% off gem sale. It's been a mixed bag in years past, sometimes the deeper gem sale lines up with Black Friday, sometimes with Cyber Monday but nothing is absolute. Sorry I can't offer you any definite advice but I will share my personal plan. Since I've already spent the bulk of my saved gems, I've decided to wait until Monday to see if there are any better sales before deciding on any further gem purchases. If only they would let us know ahead of time what they were planning!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Really? If this is the case then No offence, but if is actually a basic oven, only with a different design, that is not worth my money.

(IMO) it would be better to buy the sonic oven. If I ever was to use money to buy a basic oven/drink gem related thing.
    I still wonder if both magic or mighty oven are the same? But in right Side of my bakery u have option to buy iT for ?10,99 and get 5 gems with the magic box ...Seems less to me then 200 gems!
    Anyone know what sonic oven is? Besides iT never spoils food .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I still wonder if both magic or mighty oven are the same? But in right Side of my bakery u have option to buy iT for ?10,99 and get 5 gems with the magic box ...Seems less to me then 200 gems!
    Anyone know what sonic oven is? Besides iT never spoils food .
    Magic ovens are like an easy oven, a forever oven and a sonic oven in one appliance. (1 click preparation, food never spoils, baking time reduced by 20%)

Mighty ovens are a forever oven and a sonic oven in one. (food never spoils, baking time reduced by 20%)

Sonic ovens reduce baking time reduced by 20% and don't keep food from spoiling.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast