Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Black Friday 2018 Sale

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperbDesserts View Post
    Thanks for the helpful guide, Annira!

It seems that there's a different cost for the Magic Oven depending on what type of device you play on. I'm using iOS, and it costs 200 gems. Anyone else noticing this in their game? Either way, to me it seems awfully expensive just to add the easy oven functionality to a Mighty Oven.

Attachment 48772
    Thanks for pointing that out to me, I was focused on putting everything together and totally missed that! I'll add a note in the first post about this and any other info players find that I missed.

I play iOS mainly but I do have an Android that I occasionally use so when the oven pics were barely visible on iOS (due to the huge SALE tag) I used an image from my Android device but still didn't notice the price difference. I won't be purchasing the Magic Oven, if I wanted to buy a gem oven I'd go with the much more reasonably priced Mighty appliances. The entire concept of the Magic Oven seems like a big miss to me.

Other than the oven issue, this sale is AMAZING and I picked up quite a few decos I was missing. I've not touched the Mystery Boxes yet, I want to look over my inventories so I can choose wisely instead of clicking on everything like I want to, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, what is magic oven and mighty oven? Do they have new recipes or just speed up on the usual oven, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post
    Hi, what is magic oven and mighty oven? Do they have new recipes or just speed up on the usual oven, thx
    They have all the same recipes as the basic oven.

Mighty Oven = Cook Rates decreased by 20% and the food never spoils.

Magic Oven = Cook Rates decreased by 20%, one click per recipe and the food never spoils.

Thank you for your answers! Just to clarify, can you buy MORE tables/chairs on Apple/IOS app if you buy just a few during the sale?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakeology18 View Post
    Thank you for your answers! Just to clarify, can you buy MORE tables/chairs on Apple/IOS app if you buy just a few during the sale?
    Unfortunately no. Wallpaper and floor, yes you can, but that would be about it. If that make sense..

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperbDesserts View Post
    Thanks for the helpful guide, Annira!

It seems that there's a different cost for the Magic Oven depending on what type of device you play on. I'm using iOS, and it costs 200 gems. Anyone else noticing this in their game? Either way, to me it seems awfully expensive just to add the easy oven functionality to a Mighty Oven.

Attachment 48772
    The iOS vs Android pricing difference for the Magic Oven has been flagged over. Thank you to those who reported it in!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Are the gingerbread trees new or old? They're so cute

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Are the gingerbread trees new or old? They're so cute
    Old I think? They rarely add new items anymore apart form goals so I assume its an old one. Yes they are so cute!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    2018 Black Friday Sales Items:

MYSTERY BOXES: EVERY Mystery Box ever released is currently available for 12 Gems (aka 50% off) and this link provides all the known info for each box --> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide

EXPANSIONS: I only have the last few available and it looks as though the gem cost has been cut from 150 to 110 for each expansion.

NOTE: It has been pointed out that the Magic Oven is 200 gems on iOS but only 140 gems on Android.

Attachment 48766
    Attachment 48767
    Attachment 48768
    Attachment 48769
    Attachment 48770
    Such a great list! You obviously out a lot of effort into it. So thank you!

Does anyone know if they will be doing the huge sales on GEMS? I have got a small amount of money that I have been saving up all year to buy gems on Black Friday, but so far its just the standard 30% sales.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    Such a great list! You obviously out a lot of effort into it. So thank you!

Does anyone know if they will be doing the huge sales on GEMS? I have got a small amount of money that I have been saving up all year to buy gems on Black Friday, but so far its just the standard 30% sales.
    I only got 30% too and oddly the 9 gem package came back too

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast