Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SALE: Black Friday 2018 Sale

Executive Chef
    I'm gutted they didn't add the Santa's Grotto to it though but am hopeful it would be a side goal prize. I got a few things I liked including the gingerbread trees and tried a few boxes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Sadly i cant buy anything. I had 113 gems saved and i was tapping a stove and low and behold i accidentally bought coins for 100 gems cause of a popup. Makes me want to quit really. I hate the popups. Oh well. I am sad but i refuse to buy gems. If i am alive next year maybe i will have a chance to buy again
    The other day I purchased the 50 gem package which was 30% off. It kept saying "processing" then "your game was out of sync" and they didn't get added even after force closing but luckily Google Play refunded me my money

I have a few questions I?m wondering if anyone can help me with-

1. For the items ?on sale,? will they be removed and unavailable to purchase after the sale? Like the Halloween sale a few weeks back, the items, walls, and tiles all disappeared after the sale.

2.if you buy just one tile or one wallpaper, after the sale can you buy more of the same, say if your bakery expands?
    Last edited by bakeology18; 11-23-18 at 05:01 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's my understanding that it's the same exact thing as the Mighty Oven. They both reduce cooking times by 20% and the food never spoils. Not sure why they're charging so much more for the Magic edition...

Attachment 48764
    With the MAGIC OVEN you only have to tap once to cook the food. With the MIGHTY OVEN you must tap a few times and it also cooks quicker then regular or easy oven. I think it’s definitely a better buy. One or 3 taps they both cook 20% faster.

Farm Supplier
    I have been playing this game for forever (almost since the beginning) and I just have to say this is THE BEST sale I've seen!!! Jingle Bells! Cheers Storm8!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😊

Executive Chef
    Thank you S8 for listening, so happy to see the pink & white, color and holiday lights. You brought all 3 requested...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Sadly i cant buy anything. I had 113 gems saved and i was tapping a stove and low and behold i accidentally bought coins for 100 gems cause of a popup. Makes me want to quit really. I hate the popups. Oh well. I am sad but i refuse to buy gems. If i am alive next year maybe i will have a chance to buy again
    Oh my, I am so sad for you! I feel your pain xox
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

I'm sad that Gem Dispensers haven't been listed this time around.They weren't listed last year and maybe the year before that. I was hoping that enough time had passed that S8 would decide to relist them at least temporarily. So sad....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakeology18 View Post
    I have a few questions I?m wondering if anyone can help me with-

1. For the items ?on sale,? will they be removed and unavailable to purchase after the sale? Like the Halloween sale a few weeks back, the items, walls, and tiles all disappeared after the sale.

2.if you buy just one tile or one wallpaper, after the sale can you buy more of the same, say if your bakery expands?
    For 1, no you cannot at least not with the decorations, unless they decide to keep them after this sale is over, which is rarely.

For 2, yes you can (IF you are on IOS/apple) I sometimes switch between my iPhone and my Samsung phone. Unfortunately, you cannot (if on android) buy more wallpaper/floor. So if you have like 10 Snowy Stone tile, you can only place the 10, and cannot buy more, unless the floor return.

(Same goes for wallpaper also)

Where as, (if on IOS/apple) If you have only 10 Snowy Stone Tile, but would like more, you can place over the 10 tiles you originally had, and buy more, to add in to it. No matter what time of year/or if the floor is back or not. However wallpaper and floor are the only thing you can still buy after the sale is (IF on IOS) is only the wall and floor, nothing else.

But items rarely stay on the market after the sale or sales, (especially Black Friday sales). Some of the boxes do stay, but the rest that just came back, do not, unfortunately.

- The Welcome Wagon
    - Plymouth Rock
    - Pilgrim Pedestal
    - Mayflower model
    - Corn Maze Maize
    - Haystack
    - Scarecrow
    - Rustic Bookshelf
    - Lodge Couch
    - Lodge Trunk
    - And most likely the Wood Bear Statue will stay also.

Like with these item, I think they still will be here after the sale.
    As I have never see them disappear from the market ever since they came into the market. They just lower the price down to it. (To all the items I list above)
    Last edited by kappy333; 11-23-18 at 09:22 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks for the helpful guide, Annira!

It seems that there's a different cost for the Magic Oven depending on what type of device you play on. I'm using iOS, and it costs 200 gems. Anyone else noticing this in their game? Either way, to me it seems awfully expensive just to add the easy oven functionality to a Mighty Oven.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mighty_and_Magic_Ovens.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	48772
    Last edited by SuperbDesserts; 11-23-18 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Added Attachment

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast