Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Black Friday 2018 Sale

Love love it.....i got nearly all the items which i wanted from last year....thanks a lot storm 8....it was my best black friday sale shopping ever!!!
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

does anybody know if you buy a gem item & you end up selling the item do you get any gems back or just coins?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minxys_ View Post
    does anybody know if you buy a gem item & you end up selling the item do you get any gems back or just coins?
    You just get coins
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Does anyone know which mystery box contains all the gingerbread items? There is no gingerbread box (original name) listed. Thanks!

Thank you stormy I?m very happy with the new 200 gems oven I already got them...need more ☺️

Rhino Keeper
    Great sale, storm 8!!! Was disappointed that the gem dispenser wasn't released. I need to accept that it may never be released again D: I think the last time it was, was during black friday sale 2015? I was so hoping for it this year. And like every sale, I hope for ovens to be re-released but that almost never happens. However, I think this is the biggest sale we've had yet and I was able to purchase a lot of really cute things that I didn't have before, so yay, thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PetsRUsToo View Post
    Does anyone know which mystery box contains all the gingerbread items? There is no gingerbread box (original name) listed. Thanks!
    I'm not sure why this isn't noted in the original crates post. I think VanaCatu noted it somewhere before but I couldn't find it last night so I tested the boxes out myself to figure them out lol...

Holiday box = holiday gift box 2010

Holiday present = Christmas present 2012

Holiday gift = Gingerbread box 2011

Executive Chef
    HOW can I blow through a little over 2 million coins so quickly?! This sale is awesome. I?m trying to do the most minimal amount of cooking, so I can save more before this is over. I need two dozen of those cute little gingerbread trees. Some more chairs/tables and some wall decor.

I got some goodies I needed for a winter boutique. I just wish the expansion prices actually reflected a supposed sale. 40 gems off, yet still over 100 per expansion is quite steep still.

Does anyone remember the fun days when we?d all be awake at 12 waiting for the 40 percent off gems AND the items for sale?

Executive Chef
    I blew 120 gems in this sale, now got 10 left lol. Christmas sale next please!

Executive Chef
    I tried the Holiday Box (blue present one) and got a gingerbread soilder so I'm guessing it's that one

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I tried the Holiday Box (blue present one) and got a gingerbread soilder so I'm guessing it's that one
    Yes, the holiday gift box is the 'gingerbread box'

I know cause I've been trying for the house for a long while now.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast