Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: SALE: Black Friday 2018 Sale

Executive Chef
    According to my game the BF sale ends Tuesday at 10:30am for anyone interested.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Why am I hoping for Christmas goals tomorrow? I'm thinking they've not added the Santa's Grotto because it might be added to a side goal prize or the December 5 day goal. I really need/want that Grotto!! Please Storm8 unleash the Christmas Goals tomorrow!!!
    Or gingerbread house, I can make belief!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    I really wanted the Gingerbread Baker... Opened 20+ boxes but no luck. Will have to see if there will be a sale during Christmas to open a few more. Otherwise, it'll be a year long wait :P

Executive Chef
    I got the gingerbread baker! It was on my first try, if you don't count all the other tries last year. My third bakery is now a complete gingerbread cafe. I expect Hansel and Gretel at any moment!

(Sorry, monstertop, I wasn't trying to rub it in, I was just too excited to wait for other people to post in between us.)

Fashion Designer
    Hahah no problem, twospoons! So happy for you that you got it because I know how it feels like to get something you've been wanting for years. And on first try?! Must have been super exciting indeed(: Hope you share a screenshot in the other thread sometime so I can vicariously enjoy it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's my understanding that it's the same exact thing as the Mighty Oven. They both reduce cooking times by 20% and the food never spoils. Not sure why they're charging so much more for the Magic edition...

Attachment 48764

Thank you very much AnnirasSweets

I purchased many items during the black friday sale, during the last minute i purchased ice fishing for 8 gems the one with the little snow couple, it deducted the 8 gems and it is not in my items. i sent an email to support and they closed my ticket because they have limited support services for Bakery Story.. i sent an email again, i would really like my item instead of the gems back.
    Last edited by ruthiepooh; 11-30-18 at 08:54 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthiepooh View Post
    I purchased many items during the black friday sale, during the last minute i purchased ice fishing for 8 gems the one with the little snow couple. i sent an email to support and they closed my ticket because they have limited support services for Bakery Story.. i sent an email again, i would really like my item instead of the gems back.
    If your gems were subtracted from your account but no prize was awarded I would normally recommend starting a support ticket which is obviously a moot point at this juncture. Since your support ticket didn't get the results you were hoping for, I would suggest you post your situation (including all pertinent details) in the Bugs & Issues forum located here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues It's more likely to be seen by an s8 representative there which in turn means you're more likely to start a dialogue with them on this matter.

From one player to another: I've found that all s8 events/goals/sales/specials tend to be a little unpredictable during both the beginning and closing hours - no matter the game. There's always some sort of glitch or issue that needs fixed and they're especially unreliable during those final few hours. Over the years we've experienced all sorts during the last hours: from events ending early, items and crafts randomly disappearing to our games not syncing with their servers properly. Basically, the last hours of events are dicey are best.

For this reason, I make it a point to always finish things as early on the final day as possible. Whether this is completing goals or making limited time purchases, I avoid doing anything during that final hour and suggest this to others as well. I know it doesn't seem fair that we should have to plan on every event going wonky but the fact of the matter is that their servers seem to have trouble handling traffic during that last hour. I say it's best to play it safe and save myself the hassle and stress of dealing with the random and unpredictable blips.

I hope this proves helpful for you and that you're able to figure out what happened to resolve this with s8 to your liking.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-29-18 at 06:42 PM.

thank you AnnirasSweets

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthiepooh View Post
    I purchased many items during the black friday sale, during the last minute i purchased ice fishing for 8 gems the one with the little snow couple, it deducted the 8 gems and it is not in my items. i sent an email to support and they closed my ticket because they have limited support services for Bakery Story.. i sent an email again, i would really like my item instead of the gems back.
    I can forward this for you. Please PM me with your ticket number and any additional details you wish to include.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567