Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Weekly Tournament?

Banned

No Weekly Tournament?

What is going on here, both opportunities to hold weekly tournaments and nothing has happened?

I have been feeling lazy this month as was waiting for the last tournament to get all my battles done for the arena crafting dragon and now I may have to battle really non stop, not impressed!

Fashion Designer
    I was expecting also for a tourney since it's my only chance to get my remaining perfect stars for the Drake Dragon. Sadly, there's none.

Rhino Keeper
    You can gain Perfect Stars in the World Event..I collected enough from that to craft my dragon...
    Come on people..you complain when its one event after another and now you are complaining because we DIDN' T get a tourney..I see it as a nice break for a change..
    And whats the expression.." If you snooze, you lose"

Rhino Keeper
    i already craft the stars dragon, and the arena dragon , and the mine dragon D:

i dont know why.

Maybe i have starts from the last year

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    You can gain Perfect Stars in the World Event..I collected enough from that to craft my dragon...
    Come on people..you complain when its one event after another and now you are complaining because we DIDN' T get a tourney..I see it as a nice break for a change..
    Maybe some have been able to complete all events, I for one haven’t even bothered this month and I am more than happy with that!

I was looking forward to getting the rest of my battle shields for the arena dragon in a tournament, just because I had been lazy throughout the month.

Banned
    Though I so love tournaments, I was kind of glad to have a 1-week break from it. Hopefully the tournament today will drop stars because I'm pretty close to Drake. The arena dragon and mining dragon are changing today and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't though.

Rhino Keeper
    Im ****ing Diamonds and Champions in the arena , i feel like the tournament will lower the arena level in my game .__.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    I participate in every event possible and I was missing over 30 Stars to craft the arena dragon. Normally, if you do all of the tournaments then you gain enough of the materials to craft it, no problem. But for this time, I had to do 30 regular rounds in the last 2 days just to get enough to craft it. I think some people could be midly upset about the fact that if there are no additional tournaments, then there should be *another* way to obtain the materials. Otherwise, there's no way to make up for the void amount.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Though I so love tournaments, I was kind of glad to have a 1-week break from it. Hopefully the tournament today will drop stars because I'm pretty close to Drake. The arena dragon and mining dragon are changing today and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't though.
    2 weeks have passed with no Tournament, unless it is a mini tournament happening over the weekend I cannot see us getting one until next week to coincide with the ending of Tales!

Something does not quite seem right with this game at the moment!

Fashion Designer
    I'm really wondering where did that Duskmire Dragon at the codex is now? Isn't that dragon supposed to be part of November's releases or no?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast