Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Novem-burr - 2018 Nov 22 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Finished it. Why do we have to go hunt and peck for the final goal to place it? Shouldnt it be easier? Its like they dont want you to plce it.
    Congrats and I hope you've found your well earned prize.

I've always wondered - when we get that final pop up showing us the image of our prize - why doesn't it open our deco tab to the exact location of said prize? It's obviously possible because the game will take us directly to every other new item throughout the goal set from ovens to deco so why would this be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpwitch View Post
    And there's a reason why this isn't offered to android players?
    I don't think we've ever received an official answer on this matter, but I'm sure there's an actual technical reason why they only appear on one platform and not the others. In the case of the Magic Oven however, droid users can purchase the oven outright for 140 gems while they are 200 on iOS. Perhaps this is their way of trying to even things out a bit?

I’m not happy about that value pack at all. They took the Mighty Oven changed it’s color and name and charged $9.99 for that a sad 5 gems and coins. Here I am thinking it’s a new limited time oven not the basic oven and bought it. I’ve been kicking myself for 4 days now.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've always wondered - when we get that final pop up showing us the image of our prize - why doesn't it open our deco tab to the exact location of said prize? It's obviously possible because the game will take us directly to every other new item throughout the goal set from ovens to deco so why would this be any different?
    I've wondered that too. They often have pop-ups ready to open the gem box tab and welcome me to mis-click and accidentally spend 1/5th of my gems on 500k measly coins like I did today. So I'd like to think it shouldn't be too hard for them to spare us the nearly 150 finger-fatiguing taps it takes to get to the end of the deco tab.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Finished it. Why do we have to go hunt and peck for the final goal to place it? Shouldnt it be easier? Its like they dont want you to plce it.
    This is one of my pet peeves! Many times I can not seem to find it. Unless I check the forum, I often don't even know what it is! I already had the pumpkin appliance but built a few more. I did like the longer times. I already had the prize but completed the goals to open up the new recipes.

I need a better way to remember which appliances have recipes to finish. The appliances are scattered all over. Maybe new appliances could be added to the end instead of haphazardly placed where you don't expect.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Novem-burr: Part 1
    Serve 10 Tapioca Pudding (20g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - 3 Hours *under PIE tab*
    Serve 30 Matcha (30g to skip)
    - Basic Drink Mixer
    - 1 Hour *under TEA tab*
    Build 1 Pumpkin Producer (2g to skip)
    - $22,000 each
    - 8 Oven Element + 8 Pumpkin Pump
    Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Pumpkin Juice Recipe

Novem-burr: Part 2
    Serve 30 Alfajores (30g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - 1 Hour *under COOKIES tab*
    Serve 15 Pumpkin Spice Latte (30g to skip)
    - Pumpkin Producer
    - 4 Hours
    Serve 15 Pumpkin Juice (30g to skip)
    - Pumpkin Producer
    - 4 Hours
    Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe

Novem-burr: Part 3
    Serve 10 Oolong Green Tea (40g to skip)
    - Basic Drink Mixer
    - 8 Hours *under TEA tab*
    Serve 5 Pumpkin Sorbet (20g to skip)
    - Pumpkin Producer
    - 8 Hours
    Serve 5 Pumpkin Hot Chocolate (20g to skip)
    - Pumpkin Producer
    - 8 Hours
    Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Pumpkin Flambe Recipe

Novem-burr: Part 4
    Serve 10 Madeleine Cookies (30g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - 6 Hours *under COOKIES tab*
    Serve 15 Donut Frosty (30g to skip)
    - Basic Drink Mixer
    - 4 Hours *under SPECIALTY tab*
    Serve 10 Pumpkin Shake (30g to skip)
    - Pumpkin Producer
    - 6 Hours
    Serve 10 Pumpkin Flambe (30g to skip)
    - Pumpkin Producer
    - 6 Hours
    Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, 1 Free Autumn Tree

Final Goal Prize:
    Autumn Tree, 2x2, 15 Gem Value (Released as Market Purchase Nov. 2013)
    Attachment 48747

GOAL ITEMS:
    AnnirasSweets are you going to be posting about the Parade goal? I feel lost without you lol. 🤗 Truly appreciate the work you put into the goal and side goal posts. I hope Ive missed it and its posted somewhere else? Please tell me youre doing this again! 🙏

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandiepiie View Post
    AnnirasSweets are you going to be posting about the Parade goal? I feel lost without you lol. �� Truly appreciate the work you put into the goal and side goal posts. I hope Ive missed it and its posted somewhere else? Please tell me youre doing this again! ��
    Thank you, that is quite the compliment! The new goal thread is up and running here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...v-27-(15-Days)

I typically get the BS/RS goal outlines up within an hour or so of release but if it I'm super swamped with work I make sure to start the thread with a note on when to expect the complete outline so that my fellow players aren't left hanging. I know how important it is to hit the ground running and get your plans in place with the new goal set up.

Keep in mind when looking for the new goal thread, it's not automatically stickied to the top of the forum. Mods do this when time permits them so that first day or so you may have to scroll a bit to find it but it should always be on the first page of the Discussion forum. Happy goaling!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-28-18 at 08:50 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234