Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Novem-burr - 2018 Nov 22 (5 Days)

Host(ess)
    5 day goals are nearly impossible for me to complete, plus the prize is lame from what Ive heard.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    Unlocking new recipes is nice, but final prize is part of the Black Friday sale.
    Same thing happened with the Diwali prize.

Farm Supplier
    Another gol that just can't be completed in 5 days. It takes me that long just to build enough ovens to have a reasonable chance of completing it but them its already over.

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished unlocking the last new recipe on this oven and I am calling it quits for this goal set.

I was happy to see the longer cook times on these recipes because there is no way I would've been able to unlock the new recipes with all the fuss of the holiday if they had the shorter timers.

Good luck to all those still finishing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Just finished unlocking the last new recipe on this oven and I am calling it quits for this goal set.

I was happy to see the longer cook times on these recipes because there is no way I would've been able to unlock the new recipes with all the fuss of the holiday if they had the shorter timers.

Good luck to all those still finishing!
    I've only got to serve 10 pumpkin shakes then done with 2 days to spare

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I've only got to serve 10 pumpkin shakes then done with 2 days to spare
    Glad to hear it, it seems like the longer timed recipes are working for more than just me!

What's a value pack?

Nightclub Owner
    iOS players sometimes get a limited time offer to purchase what is called a Value Pack. These packs are usually 5 or 10 USD and contain several game items such as deco, oven parts or gems/coins.

The current VP is an offer to purchase the Magic Oven, 5 gems and 20,000 coins for 9.99 USD, there is a photo of it on this page https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...018-Sale/page6 in post #53.

Banned
    Finished it. Why do we have to go hunt and peck for the final goal to place it? Shouldnt it be easier? Its like they dont want you to plce it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    iOS players sometimes get a limited time offer to purchase what is called a Value Pack. These packs are usually 5 or 10 USD and contain several game items such as deco, oven parts or gems/coins.

The current VP is an offer to purchase the Magic Oven, 5 gems and 20,000 coins for 9.99 USD, there is a photo of it on this page https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...018-Sale/page6 in post #53.
    And there's a reason why this isn't offered to android players?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast