Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Novem-burr - 2018 Nov 22 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I was really hoping for an old (new for me) autumn decoration. Didn?t we just get this tree as a side goal prize not too long ago?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I was really hoping for an old (new for me) autumn decoration. Didn?t we just get this tree as a side goal prize not too long ago?
    I'm not that crazy about the prize either and as I already have a couple, I'll just be completing this goal to unlock the new recipes which I think is more than worth it. I mean, as far as smaller prizes go the Autumn Tree isn't the worst choice since it was originally released as a gem purchase and didn't have a very long market life but still...

To answer your question on if this is a repeat prize I went back and looked at the goal prizes for 2018 and didn't see it listed. Perhaps it looks similar to another prize? I know my mind blanked for a long minute on the name of the prize when I was doing the write up. I had to find it in my inventory before I knew for sure, lol.

Fashion Designer
    I am attempting this, but more for recipes than the tree. These (5)4-day goals are really tough, so I do not consider the prize when deciding whether to work on it or not. Inknow I may not finish.

I played 5 Storm8 games and am down to 2.4 and if these goals get harder I will be way down.

I do not even care what the Black Friday Sale brings. I am not buying any of it.

I am lucky in the sense that I?ve already built this oven and mastered the first 3 recipes a long time ago... However, one tip that I find useful: USE THIS FORUM TO PLAN AHEAD... You?ll be amazed how much time can be saved when you look ahead and cook those that can be served, let?s say, right after the completion of a section goal!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I make 9 appliances for the 5 day goals and I finish with enough time. I buy that many because I like mastering recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm not that crazy about the prize either and as I already have a couple, I'll just be completing this goal to unlock the new recipes which I think is more than worth it. I mean, as far as smaller prizes go the Autumn Tree isn't the worst choice since it was originally released as a gem purchase and didn't have a very long market life but still...

To answer your question on if this is a repeat prize I went back and looked at the goal prizes for 2018 and didn't see it listed. Perhaps it looks similar to another prize? I know my mind blanked for a long minute on the name of the prize when I was doing the write up. I had to find it in my inventory before I knew for sure, lol.
    Hmm.. maybe it was from last year then. I know for sure it was a goal prize. I haven?t been playing that long so was just hoping for a prize I had not won before. But it?s not the worst for sure. I can always use more autumn trees.

You may be thinking of "Fall Picnic". It has a nice looking autumn tree and a little family sitting beneath it.

Rhino Keeper
    Unlocking new recipes is nice, but final prize is part of the Black Friday sale.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else think the Value Pack is wrong? 20,000 coins 5 gems and one magic oven 9.99 was 48.99????? Either a mistake or a rip off?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carabelle View Post
    Anyone else think the Value Pack is wrong? 20,000 coins 5 gems and one magic oven 9.99 was 48.99????? Either a mistake or a rip off?
    Yes, it might be a rip off
    Last edited by kappy333; 11-23-18 at 02:35 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast