Thread: Really upset

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Really upset

Hi i won the new kitsuncorn shadow (full name cant remeber) today. Placed in game etc. When i logged back into game it was gone. Want my animal back!!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Was your chest still chopped or was it also back on your board? I'd suggest you contact Support. Maybe it was moved in placing and hiding now behind something and you cannot see it. ? I hope it wasn't a sync error. If it was then I'm afraid you'll need to keep trying and hope you get another one drop.

Farm Supplier
    After buying a alicorn on sale for 300 gems noticed I was short another 300 gems can you check I wasn’t charged full gem price. I just bought these gems this morning. Any help would be appreciated

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    After buying a alicorn on sale for 300 gems noticed I was short another 300 gems can you check I wasn’t charged full gem price. I just bought these gems this morning. Any help would be appreciated
    Take a screenshot of your game so you can see your gem balance now. The forum cannot help with gem issues. You need to check with Support. They are unfortunately closed for the holidays at the moment. Still lodge a ticket anyway though asap.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the help, how do I put in a ticket to support, I just figured it out and send it
    Last edited by bj2500; 11-23-18 at 03:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Happens too often to be random, get a great prize and game resets and the prize never returns or improves. storm says they can't do a thing about it.