Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry you're having issues! I'll send out a urgent sos and see what I can do (for both of you). I'll copy your posts over to my report. thanks very much. In the meantime, keep collecting the resources needed and because there isn't a cap for those, you can quickly catch up when it's fixed. I'll let you know if I have more info....

Rhino Keeper
    So far I have had good luck spawning skunks from Aspen trees, way better luck than chopping those flowers

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry you're having issues! I'll send out a urgent sos and see what I can do (for both of you). I'll copy your posts over to my report. thanks very much. In the meantime, keep collecting the resources needed and because there isn't a cap for those, you can quickly catch up when it's fixed. I'll let you know if I have more info....
    Thanks. It's the exact thing for me as well as Woldawson said, except that I'm on Android. Hope we can find a solution quickly

Shadow tails

Quote Originally Posted by mistycarrie View Post
    From farmhouses - 10 hits to defeat
    I have collected from my farm houses 10 times but still no Kistsunecorn to fight. I have a lot of farm houses so after 10 collections I would expect at least one to pop up. Any idea’s

Rhino Keeper
    Agree with some of the other comments I've seen on here--I am tripping over fangbeasts now that the monster hunt is over lol. I do not care about crowns & walkers. I did add the Baron, but he belongs, in my opinion. I even put away Thomas's love Agnes--she was just so ugly. And......the troll camp is back not being a guaranteed drop with that 6 hour timer & we eventually need 8 of that potion. **sigh**

Farm Supplier
    I got the shadow kitsucorn! On my 5th chest! I have never been lucky and received one of the good prizes from chopping chests, boxes, gifts, etc. mine are always coins, sugar, crops, basic food, etc. I definitely have never received an animal! Woo hoo!

I hope this means the rest of the event goes good and I can get his/her match, because I could use another energy animal. As I am sure we all can.

Good luck everyone!

I can make atmospheric potion. Did they fix it? Or has it always been some can and some can not?

Thanks!
    Last edited by sunnyhook; 11-23-18 at 10:25 PM.

Who else had a heart attack when it read “forge 100 crowns” lol

Thankfully to prevent other heart attacks, although im sure its fixed on first page its only 10.

This event seems interedtkng. Too early to make up my mind. Yes the main event is copy paste for community, but im liking thst we, aside from same chests, are in fact getting lots of side gosls which are optional but actually something to do such as making 10 crowns in 4 days. Lets us push over selves while working on main

Lol ask me in about a week my opinion but for now enjoy the event! Im almost a full day late becsuse out of principal while with family on thanksgiving I decided to play those games that have actual pieces and dice and boards. And then for all my fellow 80’s and 90’s babies my cousin went to a convention and they sold an N64....you know the best game system lol, only one besides wii I play (i dont really do video games) but they had the games still including the only one i played: Mario Kart. Brought back good memories and how much games evolved to where i am now with CS, but gotta say I can’t complain and once home, although needing to go to bed, I had to hop on cause my sister said there was an event and i just started it (only a little addicted haha)

Looking forward to what direction this goes and once settled I really hope i can continue two main lines I didnt finish: what storms may come (Part IV) and search for sabina (3/4), and i hope to get more expanisions!

Really lookung forward to what the individual and community rewards aside crowns will be. Hopefully not deco!

Time to read first page now to prepare. No jokes i have a mini notebook for all my games and i put info there so i dont have to always get out and look here plus other games i need to keep track of info. Again just a little addicted.

Not sure, I suppose its up to the mods, but anyone interested in posting daily, whebever it is they go to bed how many Runes they have? Might help others see hos they are in comparisiin, not meant to be competitive ans for those with crazy amounts to brag, but like i said for the average player to see if they are on target. Unless this was setup and then sorry for double posting.

Ok im done. Had a lot to say this event, not typical cor me lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I was looking forward to this event when it said a chimera cub was on offer. Only to find the grand prize is some freaky three tailed fox/unicorn hybrid,and not one of the classic mythical creatures I love in my game. Then to find the chimera is available for 400 gems? Sorry s8, I ,like many,don't like feeling forced to spend gems. I'll be sitting this event out,and hoping the chimera appears as a prize further down the track. And janddolphins,love your n64 reference. Still remember my Atari and sega consoles.lol.antiques now.
    Last edited by roksta72; 11-23-18 at 11:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Still can?t craft the AP, a day behind and in these events, every minute counts. Only able to collect 1 rune at a time😏😏. Hope we get extra time when/if TL fix this problem.

Executive Chef
    In answer to post #77

Re: 100 Crowns to craft
    Certainly a typo.. as it states 10 in the check-off box.

Re: Runes collected
    This differs in each player as Kitsun Runes drop randomly from the 3 chest prizes as well, with a big differerce in random drops, and not only from pond collections.

Screenshot:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	48781
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-24-18 at 12:15 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast