Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    My dark unicorn has only ever dropped one ticket per collection as far as I know
    I've gotten 2 once in a great while.

Fashion Designer
    23 kitsunecorn bushes and no shadow kitsunecorn seriously dislike the randomness in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by WhidbeyPort View Post
    Are you talking about the dark unicorn with an 8 hour collection? I have this one on my main account and it used to regularly drop !2 trade tickets. It seems like since the Black Friday sales the drops have really changed. Keeping an eye on this! Lol like I can do anything about lol
    Yes, you are right, I did mean the dark unicorn. At first it regularly dropped 3 trade tickets. I was so impressed with its generosity. Now it?s just one.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I think the drops from dark unicorn are cyclical. I had drops of 2 and 3 tickets this week after a long spell of 1 drop.

I appreciate the sources of earth wisps , but I really need another source of wisp essence. I have to fight 3 or 4 fauns(they're getting on my nerves) before I get a wisp to fight.
    I checked and there haven't been any changes made to the drops for the Dark Unicorn. The drops aren't cyclical.

My dark unicorn has only ever dropped one ticket per collection as far as I know
    I didn't notice more than one either.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine too.

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Well the end of collecting key and chests. Another event with not getting the special drop. So far my total is a big fat ZERO. So disappointed.
    Edit: oh yeah, no walkers from chests either! NOTHING, NADA!
    Only kitsune bushes for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    And this craziness where the buildings become even more constipated on the last day of the event is NOT the way to try to get me to buy gems either. I can tell you that.
    Totally agree Bobbyrae, i am not buying gems if they force me this way.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    2 hour timer has changed..... I'm guessing it's 8 hours as I've 5 hours left on a timer and I collected about 3 or so hours ago.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    2 hour timer has changed..... I'm guessing it's 8 hours as I've 5 hours left on a timer and I collected about 3 or so hours ago.
    Yes, timer went up to 8 hours, also coins drop is 2200!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...