Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Just chopped a daily chest that had 33 runes. I almost fell down when I seen it, considering all my other chest have been 3, 7, 9, and 1.
    I had a 33 once and a 23 once
    I've had several 7, 9, 11

BUT I just opened TWO chests and it was ONE AND THREE. with the rose deco thing that I don't need because I already have SO MANY! SORRY not sorry

Anyway I started this event ONE whole day late, and didn't even got the troll camp out till day 3?
    lukewarm playing but I leveled it up to 6 today and am about 80 Kitsune rune away from the last goal

Rhino Keeper
    So far this shadow kitsune has only dropped coins, wisp and elvenite. Elvenite?!?! I’ve been maxed on that for years. Don’t need the wisp either. Not impressed. Would gladly give mine to someone

Upgraded pond to level 6, crowns notification showed, but no crowns actually showed up. Have restarted three times, no crowns.Emailed and got reply we can't help you.
    Grrrrr

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by indycindyl View Post
    Upgraded pond to level 6, crowns notification showed, but no crowns actually showed up. Have restarted three times, no crowns.Emailed and got reply we can't help you.
    Grrrrr
    Remember crowns don't go into your inventory.. they are summed to your total in your Town Square. We never see them except when notified.. automatically they're added.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Just got the final shooting star from the troll camp and can do the final upgrade was able to get the solar kitsunecorn this morning haven?t gotten the shadow kitsunecorn from the chests fingers crossed that the power of the post works
    make sure you wait to tap the kitsunecorn as there is another goal once the pond is upgraded to welcome the solar kitsunecorn by tapping on it. I think it's a 22 hour wait otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Remember crowns don't go into your inventory.. they are summed to your total in your Town Square. We never see them except when notified.. automatically they're added.
    Yes, I do know, but they aren't there, in Town Square.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-04-18 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Fixed quote and sent PM to help you .... SW

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by indycindyl View Post
    Yes, I do know, but they aren't there, in Town Square.
    If you go to the store in the Town Square and tap on any character to buy, you will see your crown total/cost of character. Be careful to not click on buy. This is the only way to see your crown total.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    If you go to the store in the Town Square and tap on any character to buy, you will see your crown total/cost of character. Be careful to not click on buy. This is the only way to see your crown total.
    That has been fixed. You can now see your total crowns down there by your gem total.

Got 3 energy from the white one today. 3. Energy. 3. Nothing else, no black flag. 3. 3!
    -face palm

Rhino Keeper
    Sooooo upset. Been stuck without celstial potion or drops from troll camp for 3 days! On last step and have everything but 4 celestial potions, I checked camp 3 times today and noooooooooo drops. Thanks s8, no reason to be incomplete and yet it will be. Also no shadow kitsunecorn... I am so angry!