Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    i went almost two says without the needed drop from the troll camp and complained to S8.  Then remembered my basic statistics course - each of us is a single case and can only collect three times a day realistically - small sample sizes. so some will get disproportionately more and others disproportionately lesS. i then cheered myself up with 'regression to the mean' - the likelihood i would 'flip a heads' eventually and get the coveted troll camp drops. it is all balancing out. 
    btw looking for new neighbours - WishTheyWereReal. 
    Hi! Sent neighbor request.. I don?t gift, visit or chat much anymore (my game always crashes and it takes forever). BUT I?m an excellent neighbor for requests and can be relied upon to help you out
    My kingdom is Ol’Berli

Rhino Keeper
    I finished my final celestial potion this morning! I've been done for days on the others--just waiting on the finicky Troll Camp. Anyway, I observed that the sparkling mines got WAY more generous with drops, once I was finished with those potions. So just for giggles, I collected from my no-longer-need-anything-from-you Troll Camp. Nada. At least it's consistent lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I put two of them together with the sweetheart fence so it looks like a double-door gate but I don’t think I’ll use any more of them

Attachment 48969
    That looks super cute! I have my kitsune items tucked up into a corner of my kingdom & don't feel like I have room for the fences right now (I did put out one of each color rose bush, though).

Executive Chef
    sigh*

I know S8 isn't responsible for this, but now that the Monster Hunt is over, all the Fangbeast have come out of hiding and are lurking around my chickens. Met three of them while collecting from five chickens. Maybe they are all starving after hiding for that many days.

***** new to posting and dont know how to reply correctly. i spawn elsewhere, e.g. a faun or a boar on way to get dire piglet, then can collect from chickens without fangneast fear. 😊
    BTW, am looking for active neighbours for when we have to ask for things like keys. WishTheyWereReal. 😊🔑
    If you are done looking for skunkupines for the fur, Park a beast way out of the way like in a remote corner, then you can collect from chickens without spawning a fangbeasts. Just DON'T forget you have a beast parked when you are looking for a skunkupine to spawn.
    Or if you still need fur, spawn a skunkupine and then go collect from your chickens.
    I've had a beast parked for days now because I'm doing a lot of milk and egg trades.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-02-18 at 08:05 AM.

Executive Chef
    i went almost two says without the needed drop from the troll camp and complained to S8. 😩 Then remembered my basic statistics course - each of us is a single antcase and can only collect three times a day realistically - small sample sizes. so some will get disproportionately more and others disproportionately lesS. i then cheered myself up with 'regression to the mean' - the likelihood i would 'flip a heads' eventually and get the coveted troll camp drops. it is all balancing out. 😊
    btw looking for new neighbours - WishTheyWereReal. 😊🔑
    after upleveling the pond to 6th.. trend of drops and statistics change. it's part of the plan to receive materials you dream for.. lol!

have invited.. don't visit much.. but extremely reliable nbr playing more times per day.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 12-02-18 at 08:07 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    after upleveling the pond to 6th.. trend of drops and statistics change. it's part of the plan to receive materials you dream for.. lol!

have invited.. don't visit much.. but extremely reliable nbr playing more times per day.
    At least in this game I don't hear threats of being deleted like I do in some other games. Lol. I know off topic. This will be deleted!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    At least in this game I don't hear threats of being deleted like I do in some other games. Lol. I know off topic. This will be deleted!
    it's really an important part of any play.. if I'm going to set out a treasure hunt for grandkids.. certainly it's not going to be easy, I'll make them work and sweat for the prizes. or else.. too easy? no fun! little satisfaction!
    I did heaps of Adventures nonstop as I did soooo much chopping of the flowers to spawn skunkies.. shadow stones were available even if those were rare drops.
    certainly hope that lower level kingdoms had different amounts, as it would be quite difficult for higher level kingdoms without ali energy supply. luckily there's a prize however for all levels, so no one should be left out if they participated.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    sigh*

I know S8 isn't responsible for this, but now that the Monster Hunt is over, all the Fangbeast have come out of hiding and are lurking around my chickens. Met three of them while collecting from five chickens. Maybe they are all starving after hiding for that many days.

***** new to posting and dont know how to reply correctly. i spawn elsewhere, e.g. a faun or a boar on way to get dire piglet, then can collect from chickens without fangneast fear. 
    BTW, am looking for active neighbours for when we have to ask for things like keys. WishTheyWereReal. 

i agree but I have gotten my best skunkupine spawns from corn, so I farmed all corn and made a bunch of stuff. Much better rate than anything. Also invited you for a neighbor. I won't visit but will always respind to requests or gifts if you need help (as long as s8 sends them, another issue).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    i agree but I have gotten my best skunkupine spawns from corn, so I farmed all corn and made a bunch of stuff. Much better rate than anything. Also invited you for a neighbor. I won't visit but will always respind to requests or gifts if you need help (as long as s8 sends them, another issue).
    Yes.. I agree corn spawned more Sunkies.. but chopping StarBlooms for the Pollen was necessary anyway. The drops of Star Pollens were needed to craft all 3 potions, for all the upleveling of the pond, so was definitely saving energy chopping only flowers, instead of doing both.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 12-02-18 at 10:40 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by Shouna View Post
    Its the same for me!!! I alreasdy got all the potions but the ones of the troll camp. Fustrating🤨
    Same here. I had completed the other potions but needed 5 celestial. Now down to 3 required but no needed drops from troll camp or adventure today. Playing the waiting game. I did get a drop from one mine now that it is not needed.