Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    WHY SO FEW DROPS OF GOAL ITEMS LAST 2 DAYS????
    With the ELM trees, it takes time, space before you can even chop, so why only 1, if that? And zero from troll camp and mines. COME ON STORM 8, don't treat your devoted players like this while you sit back and rake in the dough.
    ANY tree can be chopped. I've been doing red acers, but you can use any tree that you might have standing. The first to go in my kingdom were the willows. I don't think they are pretty.
    Although I have one in my yard! They are pretty in real life.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    WHY SO FEW DROPS OF GOAL ITEMS LAST 2 DAYS????
    With the ELM trees, it takes time, space before you can even chop, so why only 1, if that? And zero from troll camp and mines. COME ON STORM 8, don't treat your devoted players like this while you sit back and rake in the dough.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    ANY tree can be chopped. I've been doing red acers, but you can use any tree that you might have standing. The first to go in my kingdom were the willows. I don't think they are pretty.
    Collecting from Fruit Trees and Maple Trees.. you get drops too
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

Ha ha, I wish I'd know about this. I've spent a week growing and chopping elm trees when I could just have been thinning out the some of my forests! I just gave it a go and got 3 moon bugs and a skunupine from a willow. They do seem to be dropping from all of the trees. No more elms for me! I've not got a whole lot more to do, as I'm collecting for the final upgrade, but it will be good to do a bit of clearing.

Fashion Designer
    I know I'm becoming a broken record, but several rounds of a one-minute timeout in the cellar have scared my troll camp straight. it's dropping nearly every time as opposed to 1 in 4.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    My fruit trees gave me nothing, so I didn't collect from them anymore. I tried it again tonight, still no drops. Last event the drops from fruit trees were very good. I didn't have to plant any trees, but this time, nothing. The maple tree does drop, but I keep forgetting that one. That's okay, because it just drops one and not every time.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-30-18 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Removed off topic text
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Shadow Kitsunecorn
    Expansion Permit, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Elvenite

Solar Kitsunecorn
    Spellbound Dew, Energy (various quantities)

Official drops! Will post and update inventory a bit later. Saturday morning jobs first!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    My fruit trees gave me nothing, so I didn't collect from them anymore. I tried it again tonight, still no drops. Last event the drops from fruit trees were very good. I didn't have to plant any trees, but this time, nothing. The maple tree does drop, but I keep forgetting that one. That's okay, because it just drops one and not every time.
    My fruit trees are bare also. I've got a ton of Maple Trees in storage but I'm maxed on everything that requires sap so it seems wasteful to collect from them. Luckily I've got a bunch of grown trees (Red Acers) from expanding during Black Friday so I've been chopping those but the Moon Bugs just have an awful drop rate in my realm. If there was a booster to buy this time, I'd likely purchase it - that's how bad it is!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    oh boy I wish I had known about fruit trees. Sigh. I knew about sap trees, but I've been maxed on sap and the drop rate wasn't that great for me so I just went about clearing my kingdom of all trees. The willows were the first to go for me too. There shall be soil erosion in the future for me, I can just feel it.

I have enough moon bugs to complete the upgrade so the remaining trees get to remain, thankfully!
    Now i'm just playing the waiting game. Waiting on the troll camp to drop what I need to complete the level six pond. I have put that mischievous troll camp in time out several times before and am threatening to do it again if it doesn't earn its keep. In the meantime I'm chopping star blooms hoping I get skunkupines to spawn. Every time I try spawning them from another source I get the dreaded direboar. Fangbeasts have come out of hiding after the monster hunt too.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 11-30-18 at 06:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My Shadow Kitsunecorn dropped an expansion permit but then I had a rollback and got a black flag for earth wisp. Just my luck

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh my troll camp is dry and still no shadow kitsunecorn....i am frustrated...i feel like there is no chance! ����