Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    What have people been getting from their Solar Kitsunecorn - the final individual prize? How much energy? How many spellbound dew? Do you get both each collection, like from the unicorn? Anything else?
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I posted Yesterday it's droped me 2 energy and lots of coin no dew for me

Just collected again ,2 energies ... To me 2 energy is worthless since you got tap so your using up one ,,
    I hope the drops improve the whole reason I?ve spent any time on this poor event was because the final prize info that flashed up at the beginning showed the kit, energy & spellbound dew. I took that to mean they?d be guaranteed drops! Not interested in yet another useless animal 😡. Maybe if they decreased the frequency of timed events they might be able to make them worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Anyone else having this issue? I keep spawning Fangbeast instead of Kitsunecorns, 3 in a row! If this keeps happening I to will not finish! These random drops and spawning problems, these events are just not fun!

Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I do not see me finishing this event. I am collecting 3 times a day from troll camp with only 1 drop a day. My pond is a lvl 4 and I still need 2 celestial potions just to get it to a lvl 5!! I haven?t struggled this badly in an event in a long time. With only 6 days and some odd hours to go my troll camp would have to start dropping at every collection. I?m doing trades as well but they only bring back the items I have no problem acquiring. Drops from chest have been horrible. I?ve had 1 over 20 runes. And I do all 3 each day. I only have 319 runes so far.
    Pretty bummed about this.
    Trouble making celestial potions for me as well due to lack of drops from troll camp. Often both sparkling mines do not drop either.

Nightclub Owner
    Oddly enough, my Troll Camp and Mines are dropping without issue for me but the Moon Bugs are a real problem in my realm. I just used 20 energy chopping trees and got 1 Moon Bug, talk about stingy!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Oddly enough, my Troll Camp and Mines are dropping without issue for me but the Moon Bugs are a real problem in my realm. I just used 20 energy chopping trees and got 1 Moon Bug, talk about stingy!
    Yup. What trees seem to give the best drops for everyone? Or is it that the drops seem to be equal for all trees?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yup. What trees seem to give the best drops for everyone? Or is it that the drops seem to be equal for all trees?
    I got great drops from red acers. 4-5 drops per tree.
    I hope I didn't jinx it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Don’t know about the choppable ones. But if you have any sap trees in storage, the colorful ones, it was worth it for me to find place on the board for them. Rate is about 30% in my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I got great drops from red acers. 4-5 drops per tree.
    I hope I didn't jinx it.
    I have just been using the elms. I didn't realize that others worked.

New Resident
    Its the same for me!!! I alreasdy got all the potions but the ones of the troll camp. Fustrating🤨

WHY SO FEW DROPS OF GOAL ITEMS LAST 2 DAYS????
    With the ELM trees, it takes time, space before you can even chop, so why only 1, if that? And zero from troll camp and mines. COME ON STORM 8, don't treat your devoted players like this while you sit back and rake in the dough.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom