Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone actually received a shadow kitsunecorn from chests? All I get are the bushes and runes for the community event. (not surprised though...I have yet to receive ANY of the rare drops from these chest events! :/)
    Last edited by perry5; 11-29-18 at 07:59 AM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having this issue? I keep spawning Fangbeast instead of Kitsunecorns, 3 in a row! If this keeps happening I to will not finish! These random drops and spawning problems, these events are just not fun!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Has anyone actually received a shadow kitsunecorn from chests? All I get are the bushes and runes for the community event. (not surprised though...I have yet to receive ANY of the rare drops from these chest events! :/)
    Got it from my 2nd chest, today I got the last bush type (I have all 6 now). So yes it exists. The drop are not staggering for me, but some have reported Permit drop.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Just got the last individual prize & the conversation between the ruler & Ivy makes it sound like there are more kitsunecorns available by visiting the farmhouses, ponds & I forget the other spots.

S8....did you really mean for that to be the interpretation from their conversation? I know there's no way to get more but that's the way it sounds.

And, Hoovile, I haven't gotten one from the chests either & just like others, I get the 3 each day. Right now I'm at the point where I'm not even enthused about getting one. The game has been so repetitive, goal-wise, that I'm feeling major burnout right now.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Just got the last individual prize & the conversation between the ruler & Ivy makes it sound like there are more kitsunecorns available by visiting the farmhouses, ponds & I forget the other spots.

S8....did you really mean for that to be the interpretation from their conversation? I know there's no way to get more but that's the way it sounds.

And, Hoovile, I haven't gotten one from the chests either & just like others, I get the 3 each day. Right now I'm at the point where I'm not even enthused about getting one. The game has been so repetitive, goal-wise, that I'm feeling major burnout right now.
    No pet from the chest for,me either ,

Rhino Keeper
    I do not see me finishing this event. I am collecting 3 times a day from troll camp with only 1 drop a day. My pond is a lvl 4 and I still need 2 celestial potions just to get it to a lvl 5!! I haven’t struggled this badly in an event in a long time. With only 6 days and some odd hours to go my troll camp would have to start dropping at every collection. I’m doing trades as well but they only bring back the items I have no problem acquiring. Drops from chest have been horrible. I’ve had 1 over 20 runes. And I do all 3 each day. I only have 319 runes so far.
    Pretty bummed about this.

Fashion Designer
    No pet for me, and I’ve missed a few lately. Percentages getting harder for sure
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Nightclub Owner
    Kitsunecorn Pond (Level 15+) (2x2) limit 1 Cannot be sold
    This item was only available during the event .
    Collection time: 2 hours during event
    Speed up: 4 gems
    Drops: Kitsune Runes
    Cost: 1200 coin
    Build: comes fully built
    Level 1: fully built +200 coin drop | Drops: 1 Kitsune Rune
    Level 2: 2 of each craft, 4 shadow tail | +300 coins | Drops: 2
    Level 3: 3 of each craft, 4 shadow tail | +400 coins | Drops: 3
    Level 4: 4 of each craft, 4 shadow tail | +500 coins | Drops: 8
    Level 5: 5 of each craft, 4 shadow tail | +600 coins | Drops: 15
    Level 6: 8 of each craft only | +700 coins | Drops: 25

Lower leveled players requirements:
    Level 2: 1 of each craft, 4 shadow tail
    Level 3: 1 of each craft, 4 shadow tail
    Level 4: 2 of each craft, 4 shadow tail
    Level 5: 4 of each craft, 4 shadow tail
    Level 6: 6 of each craft only
    FYI : Not sure what level divides upper from lower level players. I'm on level 48 and my requirement is 8 of each craft for Level 6 pond. Up until this event my requirements were 6 I believe. I also do not need any shadow tails for level 6 upgrade.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 11-29-18 at 05:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    I would think the Kitsune Fence was the same size as the Sweethearts Fence judging from the pictures.. but when attached to them.. they're slightly smaller and the roses are smaller and a darker shade of red.
    I'll leave them there anyway.. it's cute seeing the kitsune peeking over the fence.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I posted Yesterday it's droped me 2 energy and lots of coin no dew for me

Just collected again ,2 energies ... To me 2 energy is worthless since you got tap so your using up one ,,
    Terrible! All that work and energy wasted for 2 energy. Ouch! I'm goi g to learn to just quit doing these events.