Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've moved about 20 posts from this thread discussing expansions to the Black Friday thread if you're looking for your posts.... please check which thread you're in before posting as this has been going on all day for some reason.

Fashion Designer
    I outsmarted myself. Put troll camp in cellar for a timeout while doing other tasks. Two hours later I log in - and troll camp is still in storage because I forgot to bring it back out. D'oh!!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I outsmarted myself. Put troll camp in cellar for a timeout while doing other tasks. Two hours later I log in - and troll camp is still in storage because I forgot to bring it back out. D'oh!!
    Too smart.. lol!
    I left one of my Mines to cool off and was wondering where it was this morning!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    As a long time player (Feb 2013), I kept finding myself struggling to find space to put out the extra buildings, etc. needed for the current event. The design of my realm is based on having specific zones of like objects. I have a dragon paddock, Griselda?s castle with the more fierce animals (Flygers and Wolves), a Troll area, a farm area, a barnyard/pasture for pigs, chickens, and cows, a knight?s area with horses, etc., a faerieland, and (because of good fortune) a Valentine area. To avoid having to rearrange things with the back to back events, I?ve kept many of the Royal points buildings in storage to be able to have a fairly large area clear for whatever is needed for the current event. In the current case that is the extra farmhouses and red mushroom circles. When I need the Royal points for expansion, I?ll put out the high point buildings, towers, etc. until I have the needed number, do the expansion, and then put them away. If there is time between events when the open area is not needed, I?ll put out a square pathway for my walkers with some random decor.

I totally agree with you that the Royal points requirements are getting too high, as is the number of expansion, and now explorer permits. I?ve been trying to take advantage of the discounted expansions. So far I?ve been able to get 4 of the 6.

The Troll Camp is a real pain. I?d rather have Ivy with a guaranteed drop. Has anyone had a Shooting Star drop from the adventure?

Sounds like you have your place in order and sorted. I too used to be very orderly, keep space for event items, take out royal points buildings to expand then put them away again but since I put more attention and frequency on expansions I found it a pain to do that (with 2 big kingdoms plus playing a lower level one) so I've left them on my boards. I've now stored a lot of deco and stuff I can do without to leave space for events.
    I had no idea or notification about the discounted expansions until I saw your post yesterday so I zoomed straight over to my places and got going. Thankfully for me we had the explorers permits disappear therefore I hadn't converted my expansion permits to explorers. I've managed to do 2 expansions in one kingdom and 3 in the other and was 1 and 2 lanterns away from another expansion in each kingdom and about to collect lanterns.... next thing I knew I woke up, tablet on my lap, looked at the clock panicking (as a true cs addict) and realized I'd missed it...I still logged on just to make sure lol.
    As most items that are supposed to drop tickets and permits have become very rare and are just not dropping for me in both kingdoms I think I may now put away my royal points buildings and have a play with decor and space.

I've lost count of adventures I've done but have had a few shooting stars in both kingdoms. They should be more forthcoming if we are to use the materials and the amount of energy to get them...and make the troll camp a guaranteed drop...yeh right! Not everyone can afford to go on adventures even if rare items drop more frequently.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I got a shadow kitsunecorn from a chest this morning! It almost makes up for the whole debacle with the RE & sale expansions.........almost.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Too smart.. lol!
    I left one of my Mines to cool off and was wondering where it was this morning!
    Lol. So glad others have those doh! Moments. I'm going to slow down juusst a bit. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Solar kit droped 3 energies and over 2300 coins , it was fast didn't catch coin total ,cuz the reward screen pop in
    One energy better shadow wolf ,that drops 2 daily

Host(ess)
    Is the limit on the shadow kitsunecorn 1?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pamhd1107 View Post
    Is the limit on the shadow kitsunecorn 1?
    For all we know, yes.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

??? Kitsune Fence I ??? (Need Real Name)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Walls
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Events: The Last Kitsunecorn - November 2018
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106795
    Comments: 1st Community Prize
    mine just says "Kitsune Fence"