Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Finally hit level 6, now a few more runes to have the final prize. The graphics only changes for the last level. In the past we had at least 3 different, unless I didn't spot 2 pixels that changed.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Finally hit level 6, now a few more runes to have the final prize. The graphics only changes for the last level. In the past we had at least 3 different, unless I didn't spot 2 pixels that changed.
    Here is the Level 4 pond, more than 2 pixels I think.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F13BC579-1C83-4A39-B965-7F2BDC9FBE71.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	48886

Executive Chef
    Sorry miss read it ..you can delete

Rhino Keeper
    The dismal drop rate for the Troll Camp on top of ending the RE & expansion plots early makes me seriously consider deleting this game. I bought the package this morning mostly for the trade tickets (moot point now that they ended RE & expansion sale 8 hours early), but the ingredient x 3 from the non-existent Troll Camp helped me to level up my pond to level 5.

This game got me through my divorce, my daughter's two stints in the psych ward, me having emergency custody of my grandson, major surgery, etc. yet I am sitting here CRYING because I couldn't craft my last expansion permit so I could do my planned expansion that I'd already committed resources to (lanterns & coins)!

Really S8? This is how you treat loyal players (CUSTOMERS)?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    At lease have more catagories, like maybe plant life & animals.
    I would be happy if they just divided the decorations secrion to those decos that have drops versus those that are pure decoration!

Nightclub Owner
    For those that want an extra potion, the crafting remains in the potion shop after you hit level 6. But you need to have the materials harvested before hand!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    The dismal drop rate for the Troll Camp on top of ending the RE & expansion plots early makes me seriously consider deleting this game. I bought the package this morning mostly for the trade tickets (moot point now that they ended RE & expansion sale 8 hours early), but the ingredient x 3 from the non-existent Troll Camp helped me to level up my pond to level 5.

This game got me through my divorce, my daughter's two stints in the psych ward, me having emergency custody of my grandson, major surgery, etc. yet I am sitting here CRYING because I couldn't craft my last expansion permit so I could do my planned expansion that I'd already committed resources to (lanterns & coins)!

Really S8? This is how you treat loyal players (CUSTOMERS)?
    The resources are not lost, just discounted from the normal price. I could only open 2 because I goofed on plot 3 & 4, but all my investments are there. I just need to add a few lanterns, truck load of coins and an insane amount of permits. Well happy it was not explorer permits!

Executive Chef
    DONT do any big moves right now. The game is really wonky. I guess a fix?

Game fixed. That was pretty quick!
    Last edited by riverly; 11-27-18 at 12:54 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Well I have generally 1 digit rune drop. I have all Kitsune Rose Bushes, except the purple... Just wondering if it exists.
    how funny, I'm the opposite. I have 3 purple bushes, 1 red, 1 orange, 2 white

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Not only have my sparkling mines dried up but I haven't received any shooting stars from my troll camp in almost 2 days! Almost done with other potions but can't craft any celestial potion. Once or twice I think I got one from the adventure but I'm way behind on celestial potion. Anyone else have trouble collecting fron troll camp or is it a glitch? Thanks.
    me too. My 2 sparkling mines did do better when I put them in storage for a few minutes but my Troll camp is doing worse! I have about 4 celestial potions less than the others. I think I'm going to try putting the Troll camp in storage. I've also done several adventures and 50% of the time it's been useful.