Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is so weird, I was just thinking that these are the most generous chests I've received in CS to date. My Runes have all been in the twenties and I've been inundated with those Kitsune Rose Bushes, a few chests dropped more than one. Too bad I don't like them, lol.
    I agree, most generous chests to date as far as ruins, I too have received a bush in 3 different colors but that is it. Also having issues with my mines and once again troll camp. Using energy to get other items at this point and hoping numbers pick up or we get some sort of compensation for the issue. I am starting to lose faith in these games. We have had sooo many things back to back, they seem rushed.

Nightclub Owner
    This is so weird, I was just thinking that these are the most generous chests I've received in CS to date. My Runes have all been in the twenties and I've been inundated with those Kitsune Rose Bushes, a few chests dropped more than one. Too bad I don't like them, lol.
    Well I have generally 1 digit rune drop. I have all Kitsune Rose Bushes, except the purple... Just wondering if it exists.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Yep! I just got 29 runes after getting one chest with 15 & bunch of 11s from the last few days chests. That's really generous in my book
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well I have generally 1 digit rune drop. I have all Kitsune Rose Bushes, except the purple... Just wondering if it exists.
    It does it does. I have the purple one.

Banned
    Troll Camp again nothing. Makes you wonder if the are still running on a pre Y2K database.. or the almighty dollar has turned the CS crew into an attempt to grab cash

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Troll Camp again nothing. Makes you wonder if the are still running on a pre Y2K database.. or the almighty dollar has turned the CS crew into an attempt to grab cash
    At least its not Ivy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    My Troll Camp is behaving.. it's my Mines! BUT this did help:
    I put them in storage for 15min then out again. On collecting don't go directly to the Mine, tap a serie of 7/10 collections , then include 1 Mine. Both will never give you drops anyway. Keep one for a second try later, at a different time.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I'm wondering if the pet Kitsune are in the chests.. I haven't read any posts (except one the first day). After that silence. Maybe he's busy at the Farm Houses.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I'm wondering if the pet Kitsune are in the chests.. I haven't read any posts (except one the first day). After that silence. Maybe he's busy at the Farm Houses.. lol!

He does exist. I got him from my 2nd chest.
    Only drops so far have been small amounts coin and/or occasional wisp, and have had 1 lantern drop once.
    Good luck to everyone, hope you all get one.
    Not so lucky with troll camp, was going ok but dry now for last 24 hrs with 3 collections.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It was my first item drop, 2nd or 3rd chest. But he will hit storage as I have a much better source of Earth Wisp or Wisp Lanterns then that.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...