Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This I've noticed as well.. I got only one from my Mines since the event started. Doing continous Adventures, luckily I've had some drops, but certainly the Mines are dry. I'll try storing them for awhile.. hopefully. Everything else is running fine, so this should too.
    Add me to the list of dry sparkling mines. I collect several times a day from 2 mines and haven't had a drop in over 48 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by avantika_23 View Post
    Any luck with your game?? Mine is still the same 😑
    . Nope. 3 days behind now & no word from TL. Think we are doomed😡🤬

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    . Nope. 3 days behind now & no word from TL. Think we are doomed郎
    Spend the time on your Royal Exchange and maybe do the Royal Lion crowns side goal instead.
    If you want to stay on track with the 3 tailed fox goal then keep chopping star blooms, chopping trees, ****ing skunks, clearing your sparkling mines etc. If you can actually spawn the Fox and collect the shadow tail then do so. Try to max out on moon bugs, star pollen and get as many shadow tails, shimmering fur, shooting stars, starry fog and starry stone as you can, if you can so that all you will need to do is craft the potions. In fact you could even go ahead and craft the other potions and have them ready to go so all you have to craft are the atmospheric potions whenever (hopefully) s8 gets around to solving the problem. I'm thinking the potions will carry over from one level to the next.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Spend the time on your Royal Exchange and maybe do the Royal Lion crowns side goal instead.
    If you want to stay on track with the 3 tailed fox goal then keep chopping star blooms, chopping trees, ****ing skunks, clearing your sparkling mines etc. If you can actually spawn the Fox and collect the shadow tail then do so. Try to max out on moon bugs, star pollen and get as many shadow tails, shimmering fur, shooting stars, starry fog and starry stone as you can, if you can so that all you will need to do is craft the potions. In fact you could even go ahead and craft the other potions and have them ready to go so all you have to craft are the atmospheric potions whenever (hopefully) s8 gets around to solving the problem. I'm thinking the potions will carry over from one level to the next.
    Thanks. Yes. I?ve done all that but the problem is we can only collect ONE Rune every two hours & can only collect 8 times a day unless I set my alarm to wake me every two hours, as if! 11 days left means only able to collect 88 Runes. Not even close to what?s needs to win all prizes

Thanks. Yes. I?ve done all that but the problem is we can only collect ONE Rune every two hours & can only collect 8 times a day unless I set my alarm to wake me every two hours, as if! 11 days left means only able to collect 88 Runes. Not even close to what?s needs to win all prizes
    Yeah true. Just relying on the daily 3 chests that come in. I'm almost at 150 thanks to those, but that's still faaaarr away from how many we would be needing 😐

New Resident

Where?s the Crowned Lion?

How do I get the crowned lion to appear again?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1staci1 View Post
    How do I get the crowned lion to appear again?
    By chopping rock outcroppings

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by avantika_23 View Post
    Yeah true. Just relying on the daily 3 chests that come in. I'm almost at 150 thanks to those, but that's still faaaarr away from how many we would be needing 😐
    Yes, the chests are helpful but not enough. We can?t be the only two having this issue so hopefully when TL sort it they?ll give everyone 100 Runes bonus or an extra week to complete. They done this before when there?s been issues.

New Resident
    The sparkling minas just stopped for me too. They were giving me fog in the beginning, but then they suddenly just... stopped
    . I have to have collected from them like 12 times by now, and nada. But it seems like I am not the only one.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, the chests are helpful but not enough. We can?t be the only two having this issue so hopefully when TL sort it they?ll give everyone 100 Runes bonus or an extra week to complete. They done this before when there?s been issues.
    You?re definitely not the only two, I just logged into th forums to see what was going on because I?m getting nothing for days from the mines.