Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Just to check off the obvious, you are collecting from sparkling mines not deep mines?
    My sparkling mines haven?t dropped the event item on every collection like the troll camp, maybe every other time.
    Definitely sparking mines. One is level 5, one is level 3.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi!
    I?m not getting any royal jewels any more to do the side-goal. I was able to forge only one time. Where are you finding them.

thanks,
    You have to chop Rock Outcroppings which will spawn the Crowned Lion, fight the lion who will drop the Royal Jewels.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, I think I was chopping the wrong thing!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You have to chop Rock Outcroppings which will spawn the Crowned Lion, fight the lion who will drop the Royal Jewels.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    had a look at your kingdom.. I would suggest to store ALL walkers at the moment, and also some buildings not necessary in the event. later slowly set them out again when the problem settles. usually I resolve my crashing problems this way.

This is good to know as I'm crashing too now. Maybe it's since I put out buildings weeks ago so I have enough royal points to expand. I'm sick of repeatedly storing stuff to make room for royal buildings,putting them out 1 by 1,doing an expansion then storing them...repeat repeat... We need room to put out event stuff too. My kingdoms are a shambles right now. Would be good if s8 would lower royal points needed to expand. Points doesn't seem to do anything for the game or am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    Question : if you reach the 760 points for the goal, but without all the potions, what will happen ?

My sparkling mine has stopped dropping the event item also, not happy with all the hiccups in this event. All the event since summer so far seem to come with a glitch that stop some of us completing so unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Susieque11 View Post
    My sparkling mine has stopped dropping the event item also, not happy with all the hiccups in this event. All the event since summer so far seem to come with a glitch that stop some of us completing so unfair
    My sparkling mines appear to have dried up too. I have been lucky with the adventure getting starry fogs every time but only one shooting star

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Question : if you reach the 760 points for the goal, but without all the potions, what will happen ?
    Logically thinking you would win the community prizes assigned, but not finishing the upgrades of Pond would not obtain the Crowns as prizes of the various goals
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    My sparkling mines appear to have dried up too. I have been lucky with the adventure getting starry fogs every time but only one shooting star
    This I've noticed as well.. I got only one from my Mines since the event started. Doing continous Adventures, luckily I've had some drops, but certainly the Mines are dry. I'll try storing them for awhile.. hopefully. Everything else is running fine, so this should too.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Any replies from ur urgent report? We can?t catch up by simply crafting when/if the bug is fixed coz it?ll be days of collecting only one Rune but if we?d been able to upgrade days ago, we?d be collecting multiple Runes every 2 hours.
    Any luck with your game?? Mine is still the same 😑