Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I thought of that but when I check my device storage I am only using 3.2 GB. I don't know what it is I have rebooted my router, cleared the cache, shut down the device. Not to brag but I am pretty savvy when it comes to the internet and computers/devices.

P.S. I have a 32 GB iPad. I don't know maybe it is my ISP however they are not reporting issues.
    Try Nugget #11. Which iOS version do you have on your iPad? You need to reduce memory consumption in the game. Your storage space seems to be OK. I have also often game crashes & reload with my iPhone 6SE, the game on the iPhone 4 is a slug.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I thought of that but when I check my device storage I am only using 3.2 GB. I don't know what it is I have rebooted my router, cleared the cache, shut down the device. Not to brag but I am pretty savvy when it comes to the internet and computers/devices.

P.S. I have a 32 GB iPad. I don't know maybe it is my ISP however they are not reporting issues.
    You need to clear your RAM (short-term memory). Your 32 gb is ROM (long-term memory). Apple devices don't display the amount of RAM, you have to look in wikipidia.

It's like writing a document. The app and saved documents use ROM, but uses RAM as you're typing. A screen that has to display hundreds of moving graphics is using a lot of RAM and the app crashes (and you lose new changes).

Do a google search for "clear RAM" for a quick tip.

Executive Chef
    Between waiting on the sparkling mine for the random fog and waiting on troll camp for random drop, I'm finding myself concentrating more on expansions than I am chopping and collecting. Better value for me..... Hopefully I won't get too far behind.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Between waiting on the sparkling mine for the random fog and waiting on troll camp for random drop, I'm finding myself concentrating more on expansions than I am chopping and collecting. Better value for me..... Hopefully I won't get too far behind.
    Actually I'm just continuous crafting whatever is ready to be crafted without looking what's needed for the upgrade.. that way consentrating on the Exchange too while the offers there are available. It's an occasion to make more permits, so many needed, and even if this offer is greatly appreciated, seems like I'm getting nowhere at the moment.

Between Black Friday sales, crafting crowns, crafting tickets, new additions in the Town Square .. this week's event, even if it's a repeat pattern... is so exciting I'm thrilled.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I'm getting absolutely nothing from sparkling mines. What's up with that!? This event seems impossible- my pond is still level one!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by imdunroamin View Post
    I'm getting absolutely nothing from sparkling mines. What's up with that!? This event seems impossible- my pond is still level one!
    I may be wrong about this, but I'm not gonna stop recommending it until I get info that it doesn't work .... try storing your mines, waiting a bit and then out them back out. maybe it will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I may be wrong about this, but I'm not gonna stop recommending it until I get info that it doesn't work .... try storing your mines, waiting a bit and then out them back out. maybe it will help.
    Thanks for the advice! I'll give it a try- certainly can't make things worse!

The troll camp is not giving up its goods: six hour timer and random drops that Just aren’t dropping. This really sucks! I would prefer the guaranteed drops of Ivy’s hutch

Rhino Keeper
    Hi!
    I?m not getting any royal jewels any more to do the side-goal. I was able to forge only one time. Where are you finding them.

thanks,

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by imdunroamin View Post
    Just to check off the obvious, you are collecting from sparkling mines not deep mines?
    My sparkling mines haven?t dropped the event item on every collection like the troll camp, maybe every other time.