Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Star potion drop rate is dissapointing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I am confused, I thought you had to purchase it in the market?
    Thank you so much Inachris2V, you were correct! I found the Pond in a place I wouldn't have found it if not for the edit mode!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Thank you so much Inachris2V, you were correct! I found the Pond in a place I wouldn't have found it if not for the edit mode!
    I'm really very happy ;-)
    And you know : I do not remember if I bought that pond. I was pretty sure that I did not buy it. And specially because it was on a place invisible without the edit mode.

Where do you go to get the shadow kitsunecorn?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneleaf View Post
    Where do you go to get the shadow kitsunecorn?
    I think from the stables.

Sorry, not the stable !!!
    They are farmhouses , they look like stables, but they are a little bigger !
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 11-24-18 at 11:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else game crashing? This has been going on since yesterday. I connect to the game and then when I go to do something it crashes. I have submitted a ticket. I get the message check your internet connection. I know it's not the internet because I can go online and connect to other games. Luckily I can connect long enough to send keys. So frustrating not to mention I am going to fall behind if this keeps up.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Anyone else game crashing? This has been going on since yesterday. I connect to the game and then when I go to do something it crashes. I have submitted a ticket. I get the message check your internet connection. I know it's not the internet because I can go online and connect to other games. Luckily I can connect long enough to send keys. So frustrating not to mention I am going to fall behind if this keeps up.
    You run low on memory, clean your device to make space. If you have an old device, read the hub.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You run low on memory, clean your device to make space. If you have an old device, read the hub.
    I thought of that but when I check my device storage I am only using 3.2 GB. I don't know what it is I have rebooted my router, cleared the cache, shut down the device. Not to brag but I am pretty savvy when it comes to the internet and computers/devices.

P.S. I have a 32 GB iPad. I don't know maybe it is my ISP however they are not reporting issues.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    In answer to post #77

Re: 100 Crowns to craft
    Certainly a typo.. as it states 10 in the check-off box.

<clip>

Screenshot:

Attachment 48781
    This I posted this morning, but referring to "100 Crowns to Craft" - in Goal The Crowned Jewel, 100 is the correct figure. You actually have to do 10 crafts in the Magic Forge as the countdown states.. collecting materials from the Lion spawned from the outcropping rocks.. and at each collection you receive 10 crowns.. thus.. 100!
    It's quickly done as one rock spawns many Lions, drops are abundant, and as the Forge is not occupied in the event, both can be used, receiving 10 at each collection.

(opps.. this is wrong thread for posting info on the Crowned Jewel Goal!)
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-24-18 at 01:48 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I thought of that but when I check my device storage I am only using 3.2 GB. I don't know what it is I have rebooted my router, cleared the cache, shut down the device. Not to brag but I am pretty savvy when it comes to the internet and computers/devices.

P.S. I have a 32 GB iPad. I don't know maybe it is my ISP however they are not reporting issues.
    had a look at your kingdom.. I would suggest to store ALL walkers at the moment, and also some buildings not necessary in the event. later slowly set them out again when the problem settles. usually I resolve my crashing problems this way.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast