Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Just chopped a daily chest that had 33 runes. I almost fell down when I seen it, considering all my other chest have been 3, 7, 9, and 1.

Executive Chef
    "A lot more of them actually. They're all over the realm ".
    Quote from dialogue. Not sure what that means.
    Are they invisible?

Ok. The lightbulb just went off in my head! I guess this means that the Unecorn are around the pond and behind and in the fences.
    I was trying to make it in to something mystical or magical. Lol.

I agree the drops are underwhelming considering the time energy and effort.
    It reminds me of that Faunicorn. That thing just doesn't contribute much either.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-03-18 at 12:58 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I would LOVE to see an event that helps us recoup the drainage we’ve had around our kingdoms! Instead of endless chopping and collecting from the same buildings, what if we had a cook-off event? Town Fair where we grew all our crops? Barn raising where we manufacture building materials of all sorts? Sewing circles to get the dyes back? A Flower Market to increase our spellbound dew?

AND I know it would never happen, but what if we had a java hut where we could double energy refillling for a short period of time once or twice a day?

I got 2 energy from the white one. And nothing else. Just 2. Energy. For a two weeks event and thousands of clicks. 2 energy. 2. 2!
    -face palm

Rhino Keeper
    Done with the upgrade and received kitsunicorn in kingdom #1 and almost done in kingdom #2. Just waiting for one more good collection of the troll camp and one more collection from the pond. It was doable, but I'm not overly enthousiastic.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    What is the locked goal Diamond Faerie walker about? Is it connected to this event?
    Oooo. I was wonder that too. It looks so cute. I want one

Farm Supplier
    Hey guys, can you advise me what to do. Actually, it’s not a problem of my kingdom. I have a friend and she plays this game. She got a kitsunecorn but it’s disappeared today. She can’t find it in the inventory or in her kingdom. And another problem she doesn’ t know English to fill the form about bugs. She tried to reload game but there is no difference. Does anybody have the same problem? Any solutions?

Her ID is Lusyaland. Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by rainsunset; 12-04-18 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rainsunset View Post
    Hey guys, can you advise me what to do. Actually, it’s not a problem of my kingdom. I have a friend and she plays this game. She got a kitsunecorn but it’s disappeared today. She can’t find it in the inventory or in her kingdom. And another problem she doesn’ t know English to fill the form about bugs. She tried to reload game but there is no difference. Does anybody have the same problem? Any solutions?
    Message me her Storm8 ID for help, please.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I got 2 energy from the white one. And nothing else. Just 2. Energy. For a two weeks event and thousands of clicks. 2 energy. 2. 2!
    -face palm
    I'm not maxed on spellbound dew so I got some of that in my drop. And something else...maybe coins? It went away too fast for me to even see what it was.

Note that the level 6 Kitsunecorn Pond drops 2200 coins every 2 hours. That?s a very good rate for a 2x2 item.

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast