Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 361 to 364 of 364

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

  1. #361
    Fashion Designer CharmOfLea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    998
    Tried to find it somewhere, but, is it confirmed that post event pond level 6 drops coins only? I can?t help but hope for something else to show up. Thought I?d ask before I store it. Thanks!

  2. #362
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Tried to find it somewhere, but, is it confirmed that post event pond level 6 drops coins only? I can?t help but hope for something else to show up. Thought I?d ask before I store it. Thanks!
    I think Shibuya mentioned that it drops trade tickets, but I have seen none yet so it is probably a rare drop
    No Gems For Runes!

  3. #363
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    3,254
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I think Shibuya mentioned that it drops trade tickets, but I have seen none yet so it is probably a rare drop
    So far no drop for me but the back of the inventory card mentioned that it "can" drop Trade tickets.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  4. #364
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    So far no drop for me but the back of the inventory card mentioned that it "can" drop Trade tickets.
    Probably like the expansion permits from flygers, once every few months
    No Gems For Runes!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •