Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Tried to find it somewhere, but, is it confirmed that post event pond level 6 drops coins only? I can?t help but hope for something else to show up. Thought I?d ask before I store it. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Tried to find it somewhere, but, is it confirmed that post event pond level 6 drops coins only? I can?t help but hope for something else to show up. Thought I?d ask before I store it. Thanks!
    I think Shibuya mentioned that it drops trade tickets, but I have seen none yet so it is probably a rare drop
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I think Shibuya mentioned that it drops trade tickets, but I have seen none yet so it is probably a rare drop
    So far no drop for me but the back of the inventory card mentioned that it "can" drop Trade tickets.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    So far no drop for me but the back of the inventory card mentioned that it "can" drop Trade tickets.
    Probably like the expansion permits from flygers, once every few months
    No Gems For Runes!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637