Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Same as me. I?m getting plenty of materials. No probs there. Only thing I?m not getting are tails coz that?s goal 5 or 6.
    True, as those only start coming once we get the first upgrade goal. Even the palace goal is still locked for the same reasons 😶

Rhino Keeper
    Hi ! I got a nice Shadow Kitsunecorn in my first chest of this morning !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It was my first item drop, 2nd or 3rd chest. But he will hit storage as I have a much better source of Earth Wisp or Wisp Lanterns then that.
    I got him as a drop in my first chest and he dropped an expansion permit yesterday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Susieque11 View Post
    My sparkling mine has stopped dropping the event item also, not happy with all the hiccups in this event. All the event since summer so far seem to come with a glitch that stop some of us completing so unfair
    I don't believe I have ever had a drop from my level 7 mine at all (similar to an earlier event where the higher level game piece wouldn't drop) but my level 5 sparkling mine is better than 50%. The troll camp has been 1 in 3 which is disappointing.

Fashion Designer
    Hi everyone. The explorers permit has disappeared from my Royal Exchange.
    Anyone else noticed that.
    I agree on the terrible drops from the mines and the troll camp today.
    There’s no incentive to use gems if you aren’t going to get a needed item.
    Still 10 days to go.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well I have generally 1 digit rune drop. I have all Kitsune Rose Bushes, except the purple... Just wondering if it exists.
    I have like 4 purples, lol. I've only gotten 2 other colors so far.

Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I don't believe I have ever had a drop from my level 7 mine at all (similar to an earlier event where the higher level game piece wouldn't drop) but my level 5 sparkling mine is better than 50%. The troll camp has been 1 in 3 which is disappointing.
    (My level 7 library had completely stopped dropping spellbooks. When I built a 2nd library for an event, it dropped spellbooks often. So I put my old one on time-out in the cellar. It got a bit better, but now it's a bad influence on the level 1 - quite often they both drop nothing.)

My mines have been okay. Getting other drops are okay. Even the skunks and kitsunecorn are okay. But my troll camp is not behaving, and it's already been on timeout twice. :-( First 2 collections, no drop. Then 1 success. Next round for some reason it spawned a troll on me, simultaneously dropping a shooting star (or whatever). After I ****ed it, my shooting star was not in inventory. That was a surprise, lol.

The weirdest was right after I got ali's - I visited my resources (mines, sawmill, conservatories, stables, hatcheries) and they ALL dropped only coins, no items. That was worrying. They are back to normal now. On that same round I wasted 40 energy chopping 2 full spiritblooms for a skunk - then remembered I parked a fangbeast earlier. Buying alicorns cannot overcome my own incompetence, ha ha!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Hi everyone. The explorers permit has disappeared from my Royal Exchange.
    Anyone else noticed that.
    I agree on the terrible drops from the mines and the troll camp today.
    There’s no incentive to use gems if you aren’t going to get a needed item.
    Still 10 days to go.
    missing explorer permits were discussed in the sabina thread.. post 510.

storing and then replacing my mines did help me compared to the 'only 1' I received before. then don't collect directly from the mines.. tap 7/10 collections before tapping the mine and a couple after too. let them drop by themselves without using quick collect. if you receive one don't collect from the other mine. it's seldom there's a double drop.. so save it till later.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    The sparkling eggs are also dropping from swans & the golden peacock, longer wait time but at least you get feathers maybe even gold for trade in addition to eggs & chicken.
    The posts on mines are worrying, shouldn?t drops get better as you upgrade otherwise what?s the point of doing so?

Rhino Keeper
    Had 15 Rainbow Pots in storage and saw on sale in Market so decided to chop...got 2 Expansion Permits & a Trade Ticket plus other items!!!
    So worth using if any in storage!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry you're having issues! I'll send out a urgent sos and see what I can do (for both of you). I'll copy your posts over to my report. thanks very much. In the meantime, keep collecting the resources needed and because there isn't a cap for those, you can quickly catch up when it's fixed. I'll let you know if I have more info....
    Hello! Were you able to get an update from the team on us being locked out of making the third potion? I'm guessing they are back from their holidays .. thanks!